X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Swarley
    A Special Kind of Cat
    • Jul 2010

Well fuck. My NCAA 12 disc has a crack at the center. It's starting to be "unreadable" when I get into the 2nd half of my dynasty games. Going to try a HD install and see if that works, it did when this same thing happened on my World at War disc a couple years ago.

Comment

• Twigg4075
      Kindergarten Cop
      • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Swarley
      Well fuck. My NCAA 12 disc has a crack at the center. It's starting to be "unreadable" when I get into the 2nd half of my dynasty games. Going to try a HD install and see if that works, it did when this same thing happened on my World at War disc a couple years ago.
      Fix that shit and buy Madden while you're at it. TRU is open until 10pm. ;)

Comment

• Swarley
        A Special Kind of Cat
        • Jul 2010

Well it works, but it's not running all that smooth. Looks like crap now. Might be running to the store soon lol. Alright Twiggles, Madden or or a new copy of NCAA? Which would we play more online?

Comment

• Twigg4075
          Kindergarten Cop
          • Feb 2009

Well it works, but it's not running all that smooth. Looks like crap now. Might be running to the store soon lol. Alright Twiggles, Madden or or a new copy of NCAA? Which would we play more online?
          Probably Madden, but I love NCAA too. Just do what I said about the NCAA issue. Stop by Gamestop if that's close too. Ha.

Comment

• Twigg4075
            Kindergarten Cop
            • Feb 2009

Or you could buy a new copy of NCAA (it's also on sale) and trade in your busted copy to Best Buy towards Battlefield or something else. They won't notice the crack and you'll probably get a decent amount for it with the 50% bonus. Plus you could sell the Online Pass on eBay for $5, since you won't need it.

The Gamestop option is much easier though.

Comment

• Swarley
              A Special Kind of Cat
              • Jul 2010

Got Madden at TRU. Felt like a huge pedo in there.

Comment

• Twigg4075
                Kindergarten Cop
                • Feb 2009

Ha. Let's get a game in as soon as my shit finishes transferring.

Comment

• Swarley
                  A Special Kind of Cat
                  • Jul 2010

Originally posted by Twigg4075
                  Ha. Let's get a game in as soon as my shit finishes transferring.
                  Aight. Just shoot me a message on Live.

Comment

• Twigg4075
                    Kindergarten Cop
                    • Feb 2009

So I decided to change my e-mail with my Windows Live account. Bad idea. Now I need to recover my gamertag...again. Ugh.

Comment

• Swarley
                      A Special Kind of Cat
                      • Jul 2010

Twiggles, where's your transfer at?

Comment

• Twigg4075
                        Kindergarten Cop
                        • Feb 2009

Twiggles, where's your transfer at?
                        Done! Woo hoo!

Comment

• Maynard
                          stupid ass titles
                          • Feb 2009

lol...benefits of having kids

Comment

• IamMedellin
                            Everything Burns...
                            • Nov 2008

Rumor for a BLK Friday PS3 bundle from Sony

New PS3 Hardware Bundle (Model #CECH-3001A) featuring
                            - 160gb Sony PS3 Slim System
                            - Rachet & Clank : All 4 One Game software
                            - LittleBigPlanet 2 : Special Edition Game software (includes $35 value of bonus content)
                            - 30-days Playstation PLUS trial membership

EDIT : MSRP is likely to be $249.99 because it says "$165 in Savings". Currently, 160gb PS3 Slim standalone is $249.99. Retailers might add extra incentives or savings during Black Friday to garner your patronage, though. Here's hoping for a happy happy holiday season. Cheers!

Hello everyone, I'm sorry if I am doing this in the wrong sub-forum I am kind of a noob at this. Anyhow, I am selling some games on amazon.com and I just sold a copy of GTA San Andreas complete on the original xbox (platinum hits) for $20+3.99 shipping. (then amazon charged me $5.50 in fees)...

Comment

• Twigg4075
                              Kindergarten Cop
                              • Feb 2009

Originally posted by IamMedellin
                              Rumor for a BLK Friday PS3 bundle from Sony

New PS3 Hardware Bundle (Model #CECH-3001A) featuring
                              - 160gb Sony PS3 Slim System
                              - Rachet & Clank : All 4 One Game software
                              - LittleBigPlanet 2 : Special Edition Game software (includes $35 value of bonus content)
                              - 30-days Playstation PLUS trial membership

EDIT : MSRP is likely to be $249.99 because it says "$165 in Savings". Currently, 160gb PS3 Slim standalone is $249.99. Retailers might add extra incentives or savings during Black Friday to garner your patronage, though. Here's hoping for a happy happy holiday season. Cheers!

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/...d.php?t=305789
                              Kind of a lame bundle IMO. If and when I upgrade to a slim I want a bigger HDD than I already have which is 320gb. Plus, I really wish Sony would take a cue from MS and release consoles with game designs. I would splooge over an Uncharted designed console.

Comment

• BazookaJoe5
                                Formerly ravensownall17
                                • Feb 2009

I'm glad I read this thread today. I've been thinking about getting a second PS3, but I completely forgot Black Friday and the holidays are right around the corner and that means bundles galore.

I probably wouldn't be interested in that bundle above, I'm not a huge LBP fan, just not my kind of game, although R&C will probably be good, but I'm sure there will be many more bundles to choose from, from all the different retailers...

Comment

Working...