X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • IamMedellin
    Everything Burns...
    • Nov 2008

So Saints Row is officially the most suprising game of 2011/2012, did not expect it to be as much fan as it's been[did not play the 1st 2]

also most dissapointing? Enslaved; I heard rave reviews and had it recommended by more than a few ppl, and it's been a struggle to get through it, not bc its hard...but bc its not that enjoyable an experience.

Comment

• Leftwich
      Bring on the Season

• Oct 2008

Originally posted by IamMedellin
      So Saints Row is officially the most suprising game of 2011/2012, did not expect it to be as much fan as it's been[did not play the 1st 2]

also most dissapointing? Enslaved; I heard rave reviews and had it recommended by more than a few ppl, and it's been a struggle to get through it, not bc its hard...but bc its not that enjoyable an experience.
      I said that when the game came out. You should get the saints row double pack like brnt did. The first two are damn good games and the voice acting in the first two is better for the most part except for Hulk Hogan playing Angel.

Originally posted by Tailback U
      It won't say shit, because dying is for pussies.

Comment

• IamMedellin
        Everything Burns...
        • Nov 2008

Originally posted by Leftwich
        I said that when the game came out. You should get the saints row double pack like brnt did. The first two are damn good games and the voice acting in the first two is better for the most part except for Hulk Hogan playing Angel.
        I did not even check out that thread until I got the game. I had no interest in the SR series at all until I saw Jaydizzle posting about it in the Chatbox. I rented it and now im hooked.

Comment

• Leftwich
          Bring on the Season

• Oct 2008

I did not even check out that thread until I got the game. I had no interest in the SR series at all until I saw Jaydizzle posting about it in the Chatbox. I rented it and now im hooked.
          Talk to brnt. He got the double pack and loves it. It's only 20 bucks and well worth it.

Comment

• BrntO4Life
            My Aunt Ida Smokes.
            • Mar 2009

SR1 is a lot of fun. Not sure how it would be if I played them in reverse, though.

The graphics are hilariously asstastic.

Comment

• IamMedellin
              Everything Burns...
              • Nov 2008

Played the Drkness 2 demo..

fun game, control scheme took a lil getting used to but once you get it; the game is a lot of fun. not a day 1 purchase but It looks like a solid rental.

Comment

• OnlyOneBeerLeft
                Fuck em
                • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Leftwich
                Talk to brnt. He got the double pack and loves it. It's only 20 bucks and well worth it.
                I got this too, just started the first SR, played it when it first came out years ago but only for a lil bit.

Comment

• padman59
                  Slayer of Demons
                  • Mar 2009

This. Is. Awesome.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bagTVh4727E"]MGS:PW Human Sling Shot Coop Weapon - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

• Buzzman
                    • Oct 2008

IDK Man, the characters are way too god for it to be bad.

Comment

• Twigg4075
                      Kindergarten Cop
                      • Feb 2009

Originally posted by BrntO4Life
                      SR1 is a lot of fun. Not sure how it would be if I played them in reverse, though.

The graphics are hilariously asstastic.
                      This is at least the second time I've seen you say that something about the game is horrible. First it was the controls and now the graphics. I haven't played it in quite a while but I can't imagine they are that bad. I might have to pop it back in to see how wrong you are.

Comment

• Leftwich
                        Bring on the Season

• Oct 2008

I want that.

Comment

• Twigg4075
                          Kindergarten Cop
                          • Feb 2009

I think I saw that in a game mag a while back. It was custom made IIRC. I think a mom and sister made it for their son/brother for his birthday.

Comment

• BrntO4Life
                            My Aunt Ida Smokes.
                            • Mar 2009

Originally posted by Twigg4075
                            This is at least the second time I've seen you say that something about the game is horrible. First it was the controls and now the graphics. I haven't played it in quite a while but I can't imagine they are that bad. I might have to pop it back in to see how wrong you are.
                            I don't think I ever said the controls were bad. The default ones are weird, but they're fine now that I've changed them.

The graphics are :turrible: compared to games now. Hell, even SR3 looks amazing compared to this. It's funny how little we forget things looked like at launch. It's like going from Madden 12 to 06, stylistically.

The game is really fun, though, and that's all that matters.

Comment

• SethMode
                              Master of Mysticism
                              • Feb 2009

I like Dead Space 2 and its DLC so much I actually just bought Dead Space: Ignition, just for the extra shit.

Wow is it terrible. Yet here I am, playing through it.

(Also, I bought the novel, which is surprisingly pretty good).

Comment

• Twigg4075
                                Kindergarten Cop
                                • Feb 2009

I don't think I ever said the controls were bad. The default ones are weird, but they're fine now that I've changed them.
                                Played some more SR1 last night. Shit is super goofy-looking and the shooting is hilariously :turrible:.

Actually you said the shooting is bad.

Comment

Working...