OHHHH WHEN THE REDSSSSS
    • Oct 2008

that would be awesome

Comment

• BrntO4Life
      My Aunt Ida Smokes.
      • Mar 2009

Originally posted by Twigg4075
      I think it's because they modeled the first two games almost completely off of GTA, down to the control scheme. I mean, who also uses X to jump? There are alternate schemes that I amy try but they all seem crappy.

The cheevos in two are pretty dumb too. Most of them are tied to co-op and the multiplayer modes that obviously no one plays anymore. God I hate that shit. Plus the side activities are so excrutiatingly difficult. I would love to 100% the game, and I'm sitting at 70% now, but I just don't see it happening. Once you get up to level 4 of most of the activities it's just a joke. Everything from the mayhem to the celebrity protection just makes me want to gouge my eyes out they are so hard. It's almost like you HAVE to play them in co-op to have a chance. The celebrity protection in particular pisses me off to high hell. The game tells you that if you quicly tap LB you will just throw an enemy in the direction that you are facing and if you hold it you will grab them as a human shield and then you can direct the throw. I've tried just tapping the button countless times and can never get it to work. And it would be useful when five "fans" all come running at the celebrity at the same time.
      Well, I should be able to help you with SR2 once I get through SR1. Also, I bought the co-op mission DLC for SR1, so we should play that at some point.

Comment

• JayDizzle
        Let's Go All The Way...
        • Nov 2008

Originally posted by wingsfan77
        Yup, plus I never took the time to do all of the character's personal missions which I meant to. I remember trying to fight the one mage chick's mom who turned into a dragon and getting my ass beat so I never tried again haha.
        You don't really get anything from that fight other than the key to her house and some XP.

I just lied to Morrigan every time I did the sidequest.

The best one is Shale's though if you got the Stone Prisoner DLC... more Thaig fighting and you get some more story about how Golems are made.

Comment

• Twigg4075
          Kindergarten Cop
          • Feb 2009

Originally posted by BrntO4Life
          Well, I should be able to help you with SR2 once I get through SR1. Also, I bought the co-op mission DLC for SR1, so we should play that at some point.
          Wait, was that on sale? Did I miss that?

I actually never played through the co-op missions in the first one. I think I played through one with a buddy but that's it.

Comment

• BrntO4Life
            My Aunt Ida Smokes.
            • Mar 2009

Wait, was that on sale? Did I miss that?

I actually never played through the co-op missions in the first one. I think I played through one with a buddy but that's it.
            No, but I had a ton of free points from the XBL Rewards program so I used them.

Comment

• Twigg4075
              Kindergarten Cop
              • Feb 2009

No, but I had a ton of free points from the XBL Rewards program so I used them.
              How much are they?

Comment

• BrntO4Life
                My Aunt Ida Smokes.
                • Mar 2009

How much are they?
                The Gankster Pack is 400 points. Looks like it's only one co-op level, too.

Comment

• Twigg4075
                  Kindergarten Cop
                  • Feb 2009

The Gankster Pack is 400 points. Looks like it's only one co-op level, too.
                  Ok, I do remember that. I'm not sure I want to spend $5 on ONE level.

How many does the game have? I thought it had at least a few.

Comment

• BrntO4Life
                    My Aunt Ida Smokes.
                    • Mar 2009

Ok, I do remember that. I'm not sure I want to spend $5 on ONE level.

How many does the game have? I thought it had at least a few.
                    I don't know. NCAA12 has sidetracked me from playing it lately.

Comment

• Twigg4075
                      Kindergarten Cop
                      • Feb 2009

I don't know. NCAA12 has sidetracked me from playing it lately.
                      If there are cheevos I wouldn't mind running through them today if you want? I might even buy that pack. It shouldn't take very long.

Also, it would be sweet if we could at least do the side missions in SR2 together.

Comment

• BrntO4Life
                        My Aunt Ida Smokes.
                        • Mar 2009

If there are cheevos I wouldn't mind running through them today if you want? I might even buy that pack. It shouldn't take very long.

Also, it would be sweet if we could at least do the side missions in SR2 together.
                        I can't tonight - work. Possibly sometime later in the week.

Comment

• IamMedellin
                          Everything Burns...
                          • Nov 2008

Hackers Brag That They’re Banning Innocent Battlefield 3 Users

The people at the game-hacking site Artificial Aiming can't stand the anti-cheat service Punkbuster. One of their members is going on the offensive today—aggressively.

One junior member says he and his anonymous hacking team are banning innocent Battlefield 3 users—"framing" them, as they put it—to show their disdain for Punkbuster, a service that PC players of the popular first-person shooter are compelled to install when they start the game.

The hackers have narrowed their target to Battlefield 3 users who are playing on servers that are tied into the cheat-detecting service GGC-Stream.

"We are bringing back the unerring of punkbuster back for a 3rd season," Artificial Aiming user anonpbspoofer boasted in a forum post yesterday.

"We have selected ggc-stream as the target since they have the most streaming bf3 servers and makes it very easy to add fake bans. In 2011 we hit them with a mass ban wave and now were are banning real players from battlelog while ggc-stream is totally unaware. We have framed 150+ bf3 players alone."

The results are a torrent of complaints on the Battlefield forums, on Reddit and in our tips box from Battlefield 3 users who were set up with seem to be bogus bans.

"So it looks like the hackers/cheaters are unhappy and are now targeting innocent people?," one user wrote on an official Battlefield forum thread entitled "Punkbuster got hacked. We got banned"

"This is...immoral," a Reddit user wrote. "And something NEEDS to be done about it, ASAP."

The Battlefield Twitter hasn't acknowledged a hack but did run a notice about Punkbuster errors a few hours ago: "We are aware of this concern and are looking into it, now. Thanks for being patient."

An EA spokesperson told Kotaku they are looking into the matter. We've not heard back from Punkbuster yet.

Only PC users appear to be affected, as Punkbuster is not integrated to the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 versions of the game.

The anti-Punkbuster hackers very much want credit for this and want to prove they're doing the bans, so they're posting images. Here's one of a supposedly framed user:
                          The people at the game-hacking site Artificial Aiming can't stand the anti-cheat service Punkbuster. One of their members is going on the offensive today—aggressively.

Comment

• JayDizzle
                            Let's Go All The Way...
                            • Nov 2008

And they wonder why they receive such distain from the general public.

For every good thing the hacking community does, a hundred instances of this shit show up and it hurts everybody

Comment

• JBregz
                              Follow me! @JBregzz
                              • Nov 2008

Originally posted by IamMedellin
                              Hackers Brag That They’re Banning Innocent Battlefield 3 Users

http://kotaku.com/5878798/hackers-br...efield-3-users
                              [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ld36IkitU8Q"]Sons of B*tches! Bumpuses! (A Christmas Story Quote) - YouTube[/ame]

Follow me on twitter @JBregzz
                              Follow me on twitch bitch http://www.twitch.tv/jbregz/
                              Redskins TGT Scheduling Thread http://www.virtualsportsnetwork.com/...eduling-Thread

Comment

• Twigg4075
                                Kindergarten Cop
                                • Feb 2009

Fucking assholes. So they're mad that they can't cheat?

Comment

Working...