X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ThomasTomasz
    • Sep 2024

Originally posted by Twigg4075
    I think the limited edition consoles still do, but the standard ones don't.

Speaking of which, have you had any issues with the controllers randomly disconnecting? Both of mine kept doing it and I couldn't figure out what the issue was. Sometimes it seemed to happen when I would squeeze the controller hard during a tense situation but it wasn't consistent. I had to exchange both of them and I thought I was in the clear. I played through basically all of SR3 without any issues but had one of them start doing it again while playing Madden and NCAA recently. It's really pissing me off.
    Not a one man......think it might be your console though, if you've had both controllers replaced. Have you tried any older controllers to see if they work?

Comment

• bluntside
      • Jun 2009

Did you get Payday or no?
      Yeah, I did. I missed your invite the other day, tried to get it, but it wouldn't let me. I've only played a few heists with the cpu, just to get a feel for the game.

Funny story in regards to the FF discussion. I was in my Freshman year at college (after getting out of the Navy) when FF8 was released and picked it up day one. I was knee deep into it when my roommate came home with a couple of girls on their way out to party for the night. One of them asked me what game it was and I told her "It's Final Fantasy 8. It just came out today." You could see the look on her face turn on the spot. He never let me forget that one.

Comment

• KNUBB
        WHITE RONDO
        • Jun 2009

Which one to start today. Assassin's Creed 2 or Arkham City?

Comment

• Swarley
          A Special Kind of Cat
          • Jul 2010

Originally posted by KNUBB
          Arkham City. Definitely.

Comment

• KNUBB
            WHITE RONDO
            • Jun 2009

Originally posted by Swarley
            Arkham City. Definitely.
            Then I shall start it right now.

Comment

• IamMedellin
              Everything Burns...
              • Nov 2008

impressive for a fan-made

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZNgtIrSHack"]Zelda: The Lost Oracle Trailer - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

• Twigg4075
                Kindergarten Cop
                • Feb 2009

Originally posted by ThomasTomasz
                Not a one man......think it might be your console though, if you've had both controllers replaced. Have you tried any older controllers to see if they work?
                It's definitely the controllers. I went on Gamefaqs shortly after getting the console at launch and there were a bunch of people complaining about the same issue.

Comment

• ThomasTomasz
                  • Sep 2024

It's definitely the controllers. I went on Gamefaqs shortly after getting the console at launch and there were a bunch of people complaining about the same issue.
                  Well, guess I got lucky with mine then. The only thing that is an issue is that the analog sticks are already worn out and off center, but thats been an issue with all of my 360 controllers.

Comment

• ThomasTomasz
                    • Sep 2024

Assassin's Creed 2, though I am pretty sure that after you play that one, you will want to play Brotherhood and Revelations. AC2 is one of my favorite games for this console generation.

Comment

• KNUBB
                      WHITE RONDO
                      • Jun 2009

Originally posted by ThomasTomasz
                      Assassin's Creed 2, though I am pretty sure that after you play that one, you will want to play Brotherhood and Revelations. AC2 is one of my favorite games for this console generation.
                      From what I understand Arkham City is pretty short. I put a couple of hours into that today. AC2 will follow as soon as I am done

Comment

• leaffan
                        Colton Orr Fan
                        • Feb 2009

Finished AC revelations on saturday finally.

Pretty decent game but a lot of the bullshit in the middle of it really dogged it down for me. The ending was pretty good.

Leafs offseason training!

Comment

• padman59
                          Slayer of Demons
                          • Mar 2009

From what I understand Arkham City is pretty short. I put a couple of hours into that today. AC2 will follow as soon as I am done
                          You can finish the main story of Arkham City relatively fast, but the side missions and Riddler trophies extend the main game a while.

Comment

• IamMedellin
                            Everything Burns...
                            • Nov 2008

finishing off these last riddler trophies before I sell Arkham city, God Damn 400 is time consuming...

Cant wait for Twisted Metal Tommorow, wondering if I should DL the syndicate demo on PSN or XBL, could DL for both but im wondering where It'll have more ppl playing....

oh and ugh....

I finally hooked up the Kinect and played Kinect Adventures. Set up was really easy. It's really easy to work up a sweat playing that shit. I wasn't that impressed with that ga....
                            [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fp0nzmagzdU"]Real Gay - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

• Leftwich
                              Bring on the Season

• Oct 2008

Some of the Xbox Indie games are fun as shit.

Stealth and i played the Avatar Trivia game... i laughed my ass off most of the game.

Originally posted by Tailback U
                              It won't say shit, because dying is for pussies.

Comment

• StealthShot
                                Eat it
                                • Oct 2008

Yeah I think it would be fun if we can get some people to play it online, or get a game like you don't know jack it doesn't cost that much anymore.

Comment

Working...