X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • IamMedellin
    Everything Burns...
    • Nov 2008

Originally posted by Swarley

I get Golden Abyss on the 22nd, so you better get going.
    I see you, I got that...

Comment

• Twigg4075
      Kindergarten Cop
      • Feb 2009

My money is on Swarley.

Apparently Never Dead released yesterday

Seriously, that game is the next Shadows of the Damned. SotD was awesome but no one bought it. ND will be $20 in a month.

Comment

• jms493
        • Feb 2009

Ign gave never dead a 3/10. Lulz

Comment

• BrntO4Life
          My Aunt Ida Smokes.
          • Mar 2009

The difference is that NeverDead sucks.

Comment

• SethMode
            Master of Mysticism
            • Feb 2009

Has anyone here played any of the Gothic games, or, more recently, Risen? The 360 version has some seriously wonky controls and some pretty meh graphics, but it's one of my favorite games on the system. The PC version, which I'm finally playing through now that I can run it, is fantastic. The sequel hits in April and it's all about Pirates, which is fucking awesome. If it's as good as the original gameplay wise, the inclusion of pirates should be great (also, in this case they claim that they're making the PC and 360 versions at the same time, so the 360 hopefully won't just be a port).

Comment

• StealthShot
              Eat it
              • Oct 2008

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rulElJITIVY"]TRAINZ SIMULATOR 12 [[MLG]] PRO NOSTEAM RAILSHOTZ (HD) (KING'S XROSS) - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

• ryne candy
                Aggie C/O '01
                • Feb 2009

Just ahead of The Simpson's historic 500th episode Feb. 19 on Fox, the cartoon's first video game is getting a revival.

The Simpsons Arcade Game, which Konami delivered more than 20 years ago to game parlors, hits Xbox Live on Friday and the PlayStation Network on Feb. 7 ($9.99, rated for ages 10-up).

Among the game features: 1-4 players can compete locally and online, a one-life "Survival" mode and the original Japanese version of the arcade game.
                [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S9DE-KyZnLc"]Arcade Longplay [117] The Simpsons Arcade Game - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

• Swarley
                  A Special Kind of Cat
                  • Jul 2010

So I finally picked up the Saints Row 1 & 2 combo pack yesterday. Pumped to dive into that this weekend.

Comment

• Leftwich
                    Bring on the Season

• Oct 2008

Beat Mass Effect 1 again. The ending still gives me chills every single time.

Originally posted by Tailback U
                    It won't say shit, because dying is for pussies.

Comment

• padman59
                      Slayer of Demons
                      • Mar 2009

Played a few rounds of the Gotham City Impostors beta. Pretty enjoyable. I'm a little hesitant to compare it to TF2, but the style certainly reminds me of it. The customization for each class is a bit different as well.

Comment

• A Tasty Burgerr
                        ▄█▀ █▬█ █ ▀█▀
                        • Oct 2008

I am going to spend the first half of February grinding through Mass Effect 1, then the 2nd half going through Mass Effect 2 to make sure all my decisions are in order. Ideally I would have 1 all out paragon and 1 renegade but I doubt I will have time for that.

Comment

• Buzzman
                          • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Leftwich
                          Beat Mass Effect 1 again. The ending still gives me chills every single time.
                          Saren is so fucking badass. His speeches during the game make me want to join him.

Comment

• KNUBB
                            WHITE RONDO
                            • Jun 2009

Just finished Arkham City's main story

Comment

• JBregz
                              Follow me! @JBregzz
                              • Nov 2008

Follow me on twitter @JBregzz
                              Follow me on twitch bitch http://www.twitch.tv/jbregz/
                              Redskins TGT Scheduling Thread http://www.virtualsportsnetwork.com/...eduling-Thread

Comment

• Leftwich
                                Bring on the Season

• Oct 2008

Originally posted by Buzzman
                                Saren is so fucking badass. His speeches during the game make me want to join him.
                                Saren is one of my favorite villains in a game ever. Soverign as well. But just the fucking ending when Captain Anderson thinks Shepard dies oooooomg.

Started up Mass Effect 2 earlier. Haven't played any of the DLC either so i'm looking forward to Arrival. I hear it is the perfect bridge into Mass Effect 3.

Originally posted by Tailback U
                                It won't say shit, because dying is for pussies.

Comment

Working...