X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Twigg4075
    Kindergarten Cop
    • Feb 2009

Who's up for Simpson's on PS3? So far we have Wings and I. Need two more.

Comment

• Raidersabc123
      Wakka Wakka
      • Dec 2008

Originally posted by Twigg4075
      Wait, why are you playing them out of order?

Tell me about it. Remember when it was new and they were releasing like three games a week (which I still thought was way too long considering the catalog of games)? Now I don't know what they do. It's baffling how Bases Loaded is on there but Baseball Stars or Little League isn't. I want BS, LL, Bad News Baseball, Jackal...the list goes on and on.
      ya theres so many games nintendo can release I dont understand why their so slow
      THe MaDDeN GoD

Comment

• IamMedellin
        Everything Burns...
        • Nov 2008

Im the Fuking Prince of Persia, With a Gun!

So I finally played Uncharted, put in about 3hrs and got to chapter 6. really feeling these platforming sequences, more fun yet difficult like PoP than you cant fail like in enslaved.

gonna finish this off today

Comment

• Swarley
          A Special Kind of Cat
          • Jul 2010

Originally posted by IamMedellin
          Im the Fuking Prince of Persia, With a Gun!

So I finally played Uncharted, put in about 3hrs and got to chapter 6. really feeling these platforming sequences, more fun yet difficult like PoP than you cant fail like in enslaved.

gonna finish this off today
          And as fun as Drake's Fortune is....UC2 is sooo much better.

Comment

• KNUBB
            WHITE RONDO
            • Jun 2009

SOOOOOOOO much better

Comment

• j.hen
              Self Care
              • Oct 2008

My gaming backlog is going to be some good shit for awhile. Gotta finish up FF9 before starting FF8 while simultaneously finally playing through inFAMOUS (never finished it) and making an effort to knock off another Colossus or two in SotC and start/beat Ico. All while sporadically playing Harvest Moon whenever I get the urge to hoe my fields/tend to my hoes.

Shooting to finish em all up before the remastered HD FFX drops. Whenever the hell that'll be.

Comment

• IamMedellin
                Everything Burns...
                • Nov 2008

Finished off Uncharted the 1st

Couple of Random thoughts I had while playing thru this

"God damn this blonde Bitch ruins everything"
                "WTF is Smigel doing in my Game?"
                "Yo Eddie RAJA GOT FUCKED UP!!!"
                "Smitty is Dat Dude"

+fun time, platforming sections were awesome and it felt like one of the Good Indiana Jones Movies..
                -shooting sections in this game were ass, and that sixaxis shit for gernade throwing

Since I was asked for a rating...Ima give this 3 out of 5 dRK skins, fun but flawed
                :drkskin: :drkskin: :drkskin:

Swarles, I believe U owe me a Coke

Comment

• Swarley
                  A Special Kind of Cat
                  • Jul 2010

Finished off Uncharted the 1st

Couple of Random thoughts I had while playing thru this

"God damn this blonde Bitch ruins everything"
                  "WTF is Smigel doing in my Game?"
                  "Yo Eddie RAJA GOT FUCKED UP!!!"
                  "Smitty is Dat Dude"

+fun time, platforming sections were awesome and it felt like one of the Good Indiana Jones Movies..
                  -shooting sections in this game were ass, and that sixaxis shit for gernade throwing

Swarles, I believe U owe me a Coke
                  Yeah Elena was kind of a pain in the ass in the first game. Agreed, that grenade shit in 1 was ass, but don't worry, they fixed that shit right up in 2.

Owe you a Coke? Twigg will pay my debt.

Comment

• Twigg4075
                    Kindergarten Cop
                    • Feb 2009

The grenade throwing with the six axis was dumb, although I got the hang of it quickly. I don't remember ever having any problems with Elena, but I have a crush on her so maybe I looked past her flaws. Who the fuck is Smigel? I had a discussion with Jay yesterday about the shooting in Uncharted. It's isn't terrible by any means but it definitely isn't the games strong point. I actually think that if they could combine the shooting of SOCOM 4, which is spot on, with Uncharted, you would have the almost perfect game.

Also, now do you see what I meant on how Gears 3 completely ripped off Uncharted with the lambent thing? Now I know that story has been done countless times but it was just eerie how similar they were. You travel to a forgotten city and get ambushed by the things. Plus the cities looked so similar.

Comment

• Bomberooski
                      #GoHawks
                      • Feb 2009

I have the final dungeon left in Final Fantasy 1. Beat the last boss with 3 of my party members dead and my one standing guy at 36 health. It was a mess.
                      I give rep not thanks
                      My Audio Blog (Whoring)

Comment

• IamMedellin
                        Everything Burns...
                        • Nov 2008

the game was awesome but the shooting sections in the middle of the game were a chore to get through. I looked foward to a new platforming puzzle[those were fun and well done] but I dreaded another God damn shooting sequence [the mechanics arent the best; too clunky, and the hit detection feels off]. I actually read that the developers realized this and made the sequel more platforming heavy. I'll prolly end up checking out UC2 next weekend.

Smigel or Gollum is that lil nigga in LoTR[ seems like I killed an army of him in Uncharted near the end]

Originally posted by Twigg4075
                        Also, now do you see what I meant on how Gears 3 completely ripped off Uncharted with the lambent thing? Now I know that story has been done countless times but it was just eerie how similar they were. You travel to a forgotten city and get ambushed by the things. Plus the cities looked so similar.
                        Doesnt change a thing, Gears of War 3 Remains THE GREATEST STORY ever told...

Comment

• Twigg4075
                          Kindergarten Cop
                          • Feb 2009

t

Smigel or Gollum is that lil nigga in LoTR[ seems like I killed an army of him in Uncharted near the end]

Ok, gotcha. Yeah, they do look similar. The first time they ambush you I nearly shit myself. That scene was so eerie creeping around through that dank basement. Seeing one here, one around that corner, a few there. Then you hit that switch and the shit hits the fan.

Comment

• jms493
                            • Feb 2009

whats the deal with Mass Effect one hacking. I went to hack a door and in like 3 secs it said failed.......wtf was I supposed to do?

Comment

• bluntside
                              • Jun 2009

Finally got 100% on my replay of GTA3. Outside of the graphics and some wonky control elements that were (partially) fixed in follow-up games, it holds up rather well. The story and mission structure are still on point and the radio stations give Liberty City it's own unique feel.

It wasn't quite like playing it the first time, but nothing ever is.

Vice City, here I come.

Comment

• Bomberooski
                                #GoHawks
                                • Feb 2009

Originally posted by bluntside
                                Finally got 100% on my replay of GTA3. Outside of the graphics and some wonky control elements that were (partially) fixed in follow-up games, it holds up rather well. The story and mission structure are still on point and the radio stations give Liberty City it's own unique feel.

It wasn't quite like playing it the first time, but nothing ever is.

Vice City, here I come.
                                Jealous bluntside. I've never had the patience to 100% those games. I've always wanted to. The hidden packages always frustrate the crap out of me.
                                I give rep not thanks
                                My Audio Blog (Whoring)

Comment

Working...