X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • hackett
    the dude abides
    • Aug 2009

Turok was 5 bucks..... My son picked out Metro (looked cool enough for $15) and Rage was brand new (Anarchy Edition). Watching him play Metro right now.... Gonna have to get and play this by myself one night.

Comment

• padman59
      Slayer of Demons
      • Mar 2009

I figured I'd give Best Buy's gamer program a shot after seeing the latest thread on CAG. A $20 gift card for a Mass Effect 3 pre-order and a $15 off coupon for Rage this month should recoup more than my $15 subscription fee.

Comment

• Tengo Juego
        Posts a lot
        • Jun 2009

Originally posted by hackett
        Turok was 5 bucks..... My son picked out Metro (looked cool enough for $15) and Rage was brand new. Watching him play Metro right now.... Gonna have to get and play this by myself one night.
        Metro was a fucking weird story. But I loved the weaponry and survival stuff.

Comment

• Buzzman
          • Oct 2008

Metro was a fun clever little gem of a game.

Comment

• Bomberooski
            #GoHawks
            • Feb 2009

VERY intrigued in "Grand Slam Tennis 2"
            I give rep not thanks
            My Audio Blog (Whoring)

Comment

• IamMedellin
              Everything Burns...
              • Nov 2008

Assassins creed 3 trailer revealed at 12 pm est

Comment

• JayDizzle
                Let's Go All The Way...
                • Nov 2008

Beat Earth Defense Force: Insect Armageddon yesterday on Normal (technically "Easy").

Shit was mad easy until the last level where the game basically goes, "Fuck you Bro, you're dying whether you like it or not."

Luckily the CPU teammates they supply you with replenish health/armor at the same time as you collect it; also, programmed to be smart enough as to haul ass and rez you as needed.

If nothing else, Nolan North and Steve Blum both voice act in the game so while you're shooting bugs, Nathan Drake and Spike Spiegel are kicking ass along side you.

Comment

• Twigg4075
                  Kindergarten Cop
                  • Feb 2009

Ryne and my cousin need to get back to that shit.

Comment

• IamMedellin
                    Everything Burns...
                    • Nov 2008

Street Fighter X Tekken can't take local teams online on Xbox 360

There's a major difference between the Xbox 360 version of Street Fighter X Tekken and its PS3 twin, it turns out. According to the manual included with both versions, the game's tag team modes allow you and a local friend to sign on to the same console and fight against two other people online; your buddy presses start at the character select screen and off you go. In actuality, this functionality only exists in the PS3 version of the game.

The issue has been acknowledged by Christian Svensson at Capcom, who stated that Capcom has no plans to patch the feature in, and that its inclusion in the manual was a mistake. "The reason for this difference is because of the architecture differences between [Xbox Live] gamertags and PSN IDs. I'm not sure of the technical details, but basically it amounts to: Sony made it so you can mix and match online and offline, and Microsoft made it so you can't."

That sounded like a reasonable explanation, until we remembered that the 360 version of Mortal Kombat does that exact thing, allowing two local players to take part in tag-team battles online. If it's possible for NetherRealm Studios to include the feature in Mortal Kombat -- the studio's very first release -- its exclusion from Capcom's brand-new flagship fighter seems strange at the very least.
                    Find in-depth gaming news and hands-on reviews of the latest video games, video consoles and accessories.

Posted this in the SF x Tekken thread too...

the whole thing is just....hmmmnnn..

Comment

• IamMedellin
                      Everything Burns...
                      • Nov 2008

MOH trailer leaked

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-JNIMuzoUek"]Medal of Honor: Warfighter - Debut Teaser Trailer (GDC 2012) HD - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

• JayDizzle
                        Let's Go All The Way...
                        • Nov 2008

Bought.

I found MOH's 'COD-Lite' story to be entertaining and I want to see what happens next.

Comment

• padman59
                          Slayer of Demons
                          • Mar 2009

I'm going to wait to see with the new MoH. The campaign was too short and too buggy the last time around, and the multiplayer could've been better (although you can imagine that DICE was more concerned with BF3 and the BC2 Vietnam expansion at the time).

Comment

• Twigg4075
                            Kindergarten Cop
                            • Feb 2009

Looks like Act of Valor: The Game. I'm in.

Oh, and LOL at Capcom without their excuses.

Comment

• IamMedellin
                              Everything Burns...
                              • Nov 2008

This Guy Is Pissed the Fuk off

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ri0vrJ-y2zM"]Why I think Bioware has gone too far with Mass Effect 3 - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

• Swarley
                                A Special Kind of Cat
                                • Jul 2010

Originally posted by padman59
                                I'm going to wait to see with the new MoH. The campaign was too short and too buggy the last time around, and the multiplayer could've been better (although you can imagine that DICE was more concerned with BF3 and the BC2 Vietnam expansion at the time).
                                That campaign was stupid short. And the MP wasn't bad, but there just wasn't much meat there at all. All in all, I really doubt it'll be better than BF3, but I guess we'll see.

Comment

Working...