• KNUBB
    WHITE RONDO
    • Jun 2009

Arkham City is fucking awesome Bomber.

Comment

• IamMedellin
      Everything Burns...
      • Nov 2008

Arkham City was the best single player Game I played all Year..BY FAR..

Is Harley's Revenge a challenge style DLC like Nightwing n Robin...or Campaign DLC like Catwoman?

Comment

• Swarley
        A Special Kind of Cat
        • Jul 2010

Originally posted by IamMedellin
        Arkham City was the best single player Game I played all Year..BY FAR..

Is Harley's Revenge a challenge style DLC like Nightwing n Robin...or Campaign DLC like Catwoman?
        This is what I'm wondering as well. I don't give a rat's ass about the challenge stuff, but I'd be all over campaign DLC.

And Bomber, you haven't played Arkham City?

Comment

• JayDizzle
          Let's Go All The Way...
          • Nov 2008

From what I've heard, the new DLC for Arkham City will be post-game Campaign stuff.

You're spoiled automatically as to what the ending of the vanilla game is if you watch any of the trailers thus far.

Comment

• KNUBB
            WHITE RONDO
            • Jun 2009

I only borrowed Arkham City. Will definitely buy the GOY Edition for my collection

Comment

• IamMedellin
              Everything Burns...
              • Nov 2008

IGN Review 7.0

SHIT story, Cool Gameplay, Mediocre GFX

I'll wait until its $10 in october

Comment

• KNUBB
                WHITE RONDO
                • Jun 2009

Game was always a poor mans inFamous anyway.

Comment

• Twigg4075
                  Kindergarten Cop
                  • Feb 2009

I was actually thinking of pre-ordering this today to take advantage of all the free DLC and get the steelbook case and poster from Best Buy.

Comment

• Twigg4075
                    Kindergarten Cop
                    • Feb 2009

Originally posted by KNUBB
                    Game was always a poor mans inFamous anyway.
                    Did you play the first one? It really isn't much like inFamous, except for the open world and comic book anti-hero type character.

Comment

• SethMode
                      Master of Mysticism
                      • Feb 2009

Holy shit, the podcast thread exploded into quite an array of confusing back and forth.

I can't stop playing the Witcher 2, which is also hindering my Fez playing. There aren't enough hours in the day.

Comment

• padman59
                        Slayer of Demons
                        • Mar 2009

Originally posted by SethMode
                        Holy shit, the podcast thread exploded into quite an array of confusing back and forth.

I can't stop playing the Witcher 2, which is also hindering my Fez playing. There aren't enough hours in the day.

Comment

• Twigg4075
                          Kindergarten Cop
                          • Feb 2009

Originally posted by SethMode
                          Speaking of which, I found this interesting. Atlas just send me a Visitor Message telling me that Dizzle was the one that shut down the thread. No biggie. The interesting thing was that I noticed that any previous messages in the "conversation" between Atlas and I were also saved. The first VM he ever sent me back in Auguest was this...

Atlas - 08-20-2011 02:01 AM Report
                          since knubb is a retard and didnt tell you or any of the other podcast guys, i have to tell you: you, and the others, owe me $30 a piece for the premium hosting thingie i paid for... i ate $30 of it, dizzle paid me, and knubb/brnt are going to pay me... i dont need it anytime soon, i was just letting you know since knubb didnt/wouldnt....

Comment

• Atlas
                            BRACK FRIDAY BUNDURU!!!!!
                            • Feb 2010

Originally posted by Twigg4075
                            Speaking of which, I found this interesting. Atlas just send me a Visitor Message telling me that Dizzle was the one that shut down the thread. No biggie. The interesting thing was that I noticed that any previous messages in the "conversation" between Atlas and I were also saved. The first VM he ever sent me back in Auguest was this...

Atlas - 08-20-2011 02:01 AM Report
                            since knubb is a retard and didnt tell you or any of the other podcast guys, i have to tell you: you, and the others, owe me $30 a piece for the premium hosting thingie i paid for... i ate $30 of it, dizzle paid me, and knubb/brnt are going to pay me... i dont need it anytime soon, i was just letting you know since knubb didnt/wouldnt....
                            again with the attention whoring lol...

ive never denied this, as i said in the thread and on your VM wall... as knubb explained it to me, you all wanted to upgrade but none of you could afford it at the time, so you were going to wait... i stepped forward to knubb and said ill pay for it if you pay me back... he said yes, and figured you all were going to pay me back, since you were going to pay for it yourselves anyway... it wasnt until long after this that knubb told me he still hadnt told the others about paying me back, so i felt the need to VM that to you, as a reminder... whats even funnier, you never responded... i still dont know how you arent grasping this concept...

Comment

• Twigg4075
                              Kindergarten Cop
                              • Feb 2009

So then Knubb lied to you, which I also said was an option in this whole debacle. But yet he's your BFF and I'm the "faggot". He had to have lied because when the topic came up of paying money for more bandwidth I said from the get go I wasn't interested. I didn't care if it was $5 or $100 each. I was doing it for fun, not as some stepping stone to internet stardom. The fact that anyone would speculate that I couldn't afford my share, assuming I did agree to the upgrade, is laughable.
                              I could've paid for the whole podcast thing AND bailed this entire site with the whole malware problem, but I never will as long as it's owned and operated by you.

The fact that I didn't respond to the VM was because 1) I thought VMs were fucking dumb. Post it or send me a PM. Shouldn't VMs be for fucking visitors?!? 2)I answered the question many times in the podcast forum and on the podcast itself. Feel free to check.

Comment

• Atlas
                                BRACK FRIDAY BUNDURU!!!!!
                                • Feb 2010

Originally posted by Twigg4075
                                So then Knubb lied to you, which I also said was an option. But yet he's your BFF. He had to have lied because when the topic came up of paying money for more bandwidth came up I said from the get go I wasn't interested. I didn't care if it was $5 or $100 each. I was doing it for fun, not as some stepping stone to internet stardom. The fact that anyone would speculayte that I couldn't afford me share, assuming I did agree to the upgrade, is laughable.
                                I could've paid for the whole thing and bailed this entire site with the whole malware problem, but I never will as long as it's owned and operated by you.

get over yourself man... lol

i helped save this site, whether you care to admit or not... rush and argath let this thing fall into the shitter (rush did it twice) and were content with letting it die or selling it to the highest bidder, again... virix and i stepped up and got the site running smoothly again, with the help of lefty, kg, beer, leaf, thomas, and a few others... at this time last year, we were getting less than 100 users a day sign on here, now we average about 300 a day... so feel free to bitch, moan and attention whore as much as you want, you can not deny i saved this place...

Comment

Working...