X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Twigg4075
    Kindergarten Cop
    • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Buzzman
    People hate that game. I thought ti was decent and with an actual community, a fun multiplayer.
    When I played it I really enjoyed it. And it did seem like the community was a lot cooler. The complete opposite of the CoD community. There were also a lot of players from the UK it seemed and it seems like they usually have better manners than the 12 year old toll boxes over here.
    Originally posted by padman59
    I'm hoping that it'll be a steal. Even if I like the MP enough to get the online pass, I'll still come out with a decent deal on this game.
    Did you get it used from Best Buy? Wasn't it only $5?

Comment

• padman59
      Slayer of Demons
      • Mar 2009

Originally posted by Twigg4075
      When I played it I really enjoyed it. And it did seem like the community was a lot cooler. The complete opposite of the CoD community. There were also a lot of players from the UK it seemed and it seems like they usually have better manners than the 12 year old toll boxes over here.

Did you get it used from Best Buy? Wasn't it only $5?
      It was $1.31 after 10% off and a $15 coupon.

Comment

• EmpireWF
        Giants in the Super Bowl
        • Mar 2009

Saw the 'I Am Alive' demo on PSN and looked interesting so I'm downloading it.

Looked at the review on IGN and they shat on it with a 4. Looked up Gamespot and they gave it an 8.

Comment

• Twigg4075
          Kindergarten Cop
          • Feb 2009

I played the demo on 360the a while back and was not impressed at all.

Comment

• Swarley
            A Special Kind of Cat
            • Jul 2010

Just ordered both God of War collections and Batman: Arkham Asylum on PS3 with my 20% birthday coupon from GameStop.

Comment

• ThomasTomasz
              • Sep 2024

Originally posted by EmpireWF
              Saw the 'I Am Alive' demo on PSN and looked interesting so I'm downloading it.

Looked at the review on IGN and they shat on it with a 4. Looked up Gamespot and they gave it an 8.
              Some will give it a negative review because it's been in minor development hell. It wasn't at the point of Deus Ex or Duke Nukem, but it was a cover story on Game Informer at least four years ago, and then it was downsized from a retail release to an arcade release. I also think I heard, but can't swear to it, that a lot of the game was redone at some point.

Fair or not, some people are bound to rate it badly.

Comment

• IamMedellin
                Everything Burns...
                • Nov 2008

WTF,

GameStop Never Gave Me shit for my Birthday!?

You rip um off a few times n flirt with the 1 cute latina hire there And they Never forget...

Pettiness, man...

Comment

• IamMedellin
                  Everything Burns...
                  • Nov 2008

Originally posted by ThomasTomasz
                  Some will give it a negative review because it's been in minor development hell. It wasn't at the point of Deus Ex or Duke Nukem, but it was a cover story on Game Informer at least four years ago, and then it was downsized from a retail release to an arcade release. I also think I heard, but can't swear to it, that a lot of the game was redone at some point.

Fair or not, some people are bound to rate it badly.
                  this was talked about already, GS loved the story n forgave gameplay faults; while IGN disliked the story and were annoyed by the Gameplay faults....

the demo seemed ok, Id grab it on sale, but its not really worth the $15 theyre charging [i think its $15]

Comment

• Twigg4075
                    Kindergarten Cop
                    • Feb 2009

I got a Gamestop birthday coupon too. I think maybe GS is just racist Med.

Comment

• Swarley
                      A Special Kind of Cat
                      • Jul 2010

So with my purchase of both God of War collections, I now have all 5 games. So I have a question for you guys that have played all of them: In what order should I play them?

Comment

• JayDizzle
                        Let's Go All The Way...
                        • Nov 2008

Originally posted by Swarley
                        So with my purchase of both God of War collections, I now have all 5 games. So I have a question for you guys that have played all of them: In what order should I play them?
                        According to the timeline?

Chains of Olympus, GOW 1, Ghost of Sparta, GOW 2, GOW III.

Chains of Olympus and GOW 1 are a little iffy as 'Olympus falls in-between the game storyline of GOW 1 after Kratos sells out to Ares so he wouldn't die but before the actual gameplay of GOW 1.

There's also GOW: Betrayal, but it's up to you on whether or not you need a mobile phone game to complete the series so far.

Comment

• Buzzman
                          • Oct 2008

Funny my God of War Collections came in today. I hope I can snag the other one before I finish Assassins Creed 2.

Comment

• Swarley
                            A Special Kind of Cat
                            • Jul 2010

Originally posted by JayDizzle
                            According to the timeline?

Chains of Olympus, GOW 1, Ghost of Sparta, GOW 2, GOW III.

Chains of Olympus and GOW 1 are a little iffy as 'Olympus falls in-between the game storyline of GOW 1 after Kratos sells out to Ares so he wouldn't die but before the actual gameplay of GOW 1.

There's also GOW: Betrayal, but it's up to you on whether or not you need a mobile phone game to complete the series so far.
                            Gracias brochacho. Oh, and fuck mobile phone gaming.

Comment

• jms493
                              • Feb 2009

Dirt Showdown Demo is on Xbox live racers!

Comment

• Swarley
                                A Special Kind of Cat
                                • Jul 2010

Time to start my God of War marathon.

:allidoislin:

Comment

Working...