X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Swarley
    A Special Kind of Cat
    • Jul 2010

Originally posted by padman59
    I decided to start yet another game of Max Payne 2. Hopefully, I'll be able to plow through it by Monday.
    That sounds like a good idea. Just might do that tomorrow.

Comment

• IamMedellin
      Everything Burns...
      • Nov 2008

Kmart is giving $15 coupons with Max Payne 3...

which is basically almost a free PSN card....I dunno...

Maybe..

Comment

• Twigg4075
        Kindergarten Cop
        • Feb 2009

Originally posted by padman59
        After a few failed attempts at finishing a gold match in Mass Effect 3 with randoms, I decided to start yet another game of Max Payne 2. Hopefully, I'll be able to plow through it by Monday.
        That should be a piece of cake. I don't remember it being very long.

Comment

• IamMedellin
          Everything Burns...
          • Nov 2008

After a long Hiatus, Im Playing RDR again...

and I just found THE Duster...

Attached Files

Comment

• IamMedellin
            Everything Burns...
            • Nov 2008

Med Plays Red Dead Redemption..

THIS IS BULLSHIT!!

23!!!!.....23 missions since Bonnie the blonde handed John Marsten a stallion, A Stallion That HE Used and MainTained THROUGH oUT!!

NOW CONTRARY TO POPULAR BELIEF, John Martsen is a Noble Man...ONE of the LAst Noble Men in A DisHonorable Land full of CockSuckers...

THAT HORSE Accompanied John Marsten as He Saved the Farmer's daughter from Williamson's Gang of San Fransisco CockSuckers, it was there during that Huge filibusterin' expedition to Fort Meyer..

And there Marsten rode, Just South of New Austin....when There He was, the LAZIEST, MOST SHITFACED, WHORE MONGERING COCKSUCKER TO EVER PISS MY MONEY AWAY..

Kills the Horse, Now John Marsten had never encountered a cougar before...he stared that Squal fucking cocksucker straight in the eye and unloaded 6 shots from his revolver without an ounce of remorse...

He skinned that Bag of shit, and walked a few paces to call a horse, No respawn.....it was a new horse...generic looking and slower....Marsten's eyes burned Red and in a rage he proceeded to Murder every Fuking Cougar he could find...

Save for a Salma Hayek cameo, NO cougar would find safehaven as Marsten took great delight in murdering these ShitBagged Cocksuckers...

23.....23 skins in addition to meat,pelts,and fangs before he made his way to Mexico...

"God rest the soul of that poor Stallion... and pussy's half price for the next 15 minutes."

Comment

• JayDizzle
              Let's Go All The Way...
              • Nov 2008

Nice write-up as always, Med.

Just wait until you meet the zombie cougars in Undead Nightmare.

Comment

• JayDizzle
                Let's Go All The Way...
                • Nov 2008

I broke down and bought the PixelJunk bundle from PSN as well as PixelJunk Shooter for a buck... gotta say I'm stoked to play Eden again.

Comment

• IamMedellin
                  Everything Burns...
                  • Nov 2008

Comment

• JayDizzle
                    Let's Go All The Way...
                    • Nov 2008

So... this is what it came down to for COD 4...

[youtube]bmmv_c-4C3Q[/youtube]

In order to get it to play on a wired connection, you gotta:

1. Sign-out of PSN

2. Turn OFF router

3. Start Cod4

4. Click Multiplayer

5. Turn router back on
                    In December 2011, this started but it's one hell of a way to stop hacking...

...and people from playing old ass games apparently.

Comment

• IamMedellin
                      Everything Burns...
                      • Nov 2008

Med Plays Red Dead Redemption Part Deux

This land...This Fuking Land...

This Land where These stupid Little Cocksuckers will sooner strangle you and throw you over a balcony...Where the Vagrants and piss smelling addicts fight over 30 year old Whores...
                      I Wanna Burn this FuKing Settlement to the Ground...

And yet I think to myself...At least it's not Fuking Mexico

It's where John Marston Finds himself....A Noble man in a Dishonorable Land, caught in a struggle btwn 1 Dirty wetback Cocksucker and Another Dirty wetback Cocksucker...
                      I yearn for the days where a draw across the throat would quell the Revolution...

But John Marston understands, In this life...You gotta do alotta things you dont wanna do, Many times that's all Life is, One Vile Fucking task after another...But John Marston doesn't allow it to aggravate him, cuz then the enemy has him by the short hairs...It'll all be different once they deliver Williamson to him...

John Marston is an Honorable Man...But I'll tell you this...If either of them touch the Mamacita or the Old man, Mexico is gonna be down one Revolutionary and one Tyrant...Cocksuckers..

Comment

• Swarley
                        A Special Kind of Cat
                        • Jul 2010

Tomb Raider delayed until 2013.

Comment

• IamMedellin
                          Everything Burns...
                          • Nov 2008

Rumor: EA to reveal COD Elite-like service for Battlefield 3 at E3

Electronic Arts is prepping its own subscription-based companion service for its flagship military-centric first person shooter, according to a "very reliable source" belonging to Battlefieldo. The service (dubbed Battlefield™ Premium) would be to Battlefield 3 what Activision's Call of Duty Elite program is to Modern Warfare 3, granting access to "a number of content drops with unique in-game items not available anywhere else," so sayeth the allegedly leaked press release.

"First out is the one-of-a-kind Premium knife and black dog tag," the missive continues, "plus a set of soldier camos, weapon camos, dog tags and Assignments that will make sure you stand out and get more personalization options." Should this all pan out, Battlefield Premium will be officially announced during E3, specifically on June 4. We've reached out to EA for comment and will update if/when we hear back.
                          Find in-depth gaming news and hands-on reviews of the latest video games, video consoles and accessories.

Comment

• SethMode
                            Master of Mysticism
                            • Feb 2009

For a game that, for the most part, looks like dog poop, the enemies in Minecraft scare the FUCK out of me. Fuck you creepers and you're ninja sneak/explosion bullshit.

Comment

• leaffan
                              Colton Orr Fan
                              • Feb 2009

Originally posted by IamMedellin
                              Rumor: EA to reveal COD Elite-like service for Battlefield 3 at E3

http://www.joystiq.com/2012/05/14/ru...tlefield-3-at/
                              Dice pairing with EA was such a dumbass move. Battlefield premium ffs

Leafs offseason training!

Comment

• jms493
                                • Feb 2009

apparently Activision sold 2 million paid subscriptions to COD Elite............amazing. Cash cow! 100M!

Comment

Working...