• IamMedellin
      Everything Burns...
      • Nov 2008

im still upset Sony didnt make more than 3 of these

Comment

• Handleit_44
        Posts a lot
        • Jun 2009

Sony doesn't like making money, apparently.

Comment

• Twigg4075
          Kindergarten Cop
          • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Handleit_44
          Sony doesn't like making money, apparently.
          Apparently not because they're constantly laying employees off.

Comment

• Swarley
            A Special Kind of Cat
            • Jul 2010

I would throw down the money instantly if they came out with an Uncharted, Assassin's Creed or inFamous themed console. Fuck you Sony for not wanting my moneys.

Comment

• ThomasTomasz
              • Sep 2024

Originally posted by Swarley
              I would throw down the money instantly if they came out with an Uncharted, Assassin's Creed or inFamous themed console. Fuck you Sony for not wanting my moneys.
              Yeah, they definitely don't have very many themed consoles, at least compared to what MS puts out for the 360. I think they are leaving a lot of money on the table with that.

Comment

• Price
                Lets Tessellate
                • Oct 2012

I forgot how awesome Red Dead is.

Comment

• Twigg4075
                  Kindergarten Cop
                  • Feb 2009

Fuck Naughty Dog and their ridiculously hard trophies they decided to add to the Uc3 DLC.

Comment

• IamMedellin
                    Everything Burns...
                    • Nov 2008

Medellin Begins inFamous: Festival Of Blood

Once again From the Fires of Prometheus, From the Will of Ezekial, The inFamous IamMedellin returns to New Marais..

Tha 1 Tru Thunder God Cole is back and since PSN has graced us with a deal on Haloween styled DLC its time to lay down some GOD slap To some Vampyr Sons of Bitches...

Now dont get it twisted, im not tlkin bout the sparkle sparkle twilight crowd, im tlkin bout some Jacko "thrilla' looking mutha fuckers

4 real, I took some damage waiting on these muthafukers to break out into song, almost lost cole's undead life but u kno what.... it Wouldve been worth it if they did

Anywayz, fed off every skinny mini I could find, dRK skin or not, ya boi Cole aint picky...Bloody Mary's on the list, Tha God Slap is comin...

Comment

• KNUBB
                      WHITE RONDO
                      • Jun 2009

That nigga HipHop Gamer says Infamous 3 is being revealed during the VGAs

Comment

• Swarley
                        A Special Kind of Cat
                        • Jul 2010

Originally posted by KNUBB

Comment

• Twigg4075
                          Kindergarten Cop
                          • Feb 2009

Originally posted by KNUBB
                          That sounds about right. That show is full of announcements for games that won't release for a while.

Comment

• IamMedellin
                            Everything Burns...
                            • Nov 2008

Comment

• Maynard
                              stupid ass titles
                              • Feb 2009

the 360 got a web browser? welcome to 2006

Microsoft has officially launched its latest Dashboard update for the Xbox 360 console, bringing something to the device which it has been missing since launch: a web browser.

The Xbox 360 was the first of the current generation to launch, but as Nintendo brought out the cut-price Wii and Sony the Blu-ray-equipped PlayStation 3 it found itself lagging behind in the functionality stakes: while its competitors had built-in web browsers, the Xbox 360 did not.

Initially, it wasn't a concern: the quality of the browsers on games consoles was poor, while Microsoft was concentrating on positioning the Xbox 360 as a device for hardcore gamers. More recently, however, the capabilities of games console web browsers have improved, while Microsoft - with the launch of video and audio streaming and rental services - has been shifting the Xbox 360 closer to a generalised home entertainment system rather than a dedicated gaming machine.

As a result, it's no surprise to see the company adding a web browser - Internet Explorer - to the console. Available to those with a paid-up Xbox Live Gold subscription, Internet Explorer provides a fully-fledged browser on the system with full support for HTML5 content including video playback.

The update also brings some tweaks to the user interface, including the renaming of the Zune Video Marketplace to Xbox Video - to bring it in line with the new Xbox Music service - and an updated layout to the user interface including additional tiles for rapid access to common features, a combined TV and Movies channel, and a new Sports channel - although the latter is a US exclusive for now.

The update is rolling out to all Xbox 360 owners this week. If you want to see the changes, connect your console to Xbox Live and follow the on-screen prompts.

Comment

• SethMode
                                Master of Mysticism
                                • Feb 2009

Originally posted by IamMedellin

I fired up an XCom game on Classic and got about 6 missions in before I decided that it just isn't that fun. That comic is pretty accurate. Your guys shoot like they have minor brain damage.

Comment

Working...