X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jms493
    • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Swarley
    I like that idea. I'll work on a thread today and sticky it.
    MAY

Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon Win, XBLA
    Fez Win
    2 Might & Magic Heroes VI: Shades of Darkness Win
    7 Deus Ex: Human Revolution Director's Cut WiiU
    Fatal Frame II: Crimson Butterfly PSN
    8 Crash Course 2 XBLA
    9 Mario and Donkey Kong: Minis on the Move 3DS
    10 Carmageddon Droid
    Monaco: What's Yours is Mine XBLA
    14 Dust 514 PS3
    Metro: Last Light[2] Win, PS3, X360
    16 Mega Man 5 3DS
    The Starship Damrey 3DS
    21 Fast & Furious: Showdown Win, PS3, X360, WiiU, 3DS
    Lego Batman 2: DC Super Heroes WiiU
    Resident Evil: Revelations Win, PS3, X360, WiiU
    22 Call of Juarez: Gunslinger Win, PSN, XBLA
    The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing Win, XBLA
    24 Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D 3DS
    Sniper Elite V2 WiiU
    28 Fuse PS3, X360
    Grid 2 Win, PS3, X360
    30 The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Seasons and Oracle of Ages 3DS
    31 Leisure Suit Larry: Reloaded Win, Mac, Lin, PSN, XBLA, iOS, Droid
    Painkiller: Hell & Damnation PS3, X360
    Dust: An Elysian Tail Win
    Kinetic Void Win, Mac, Lin

JUNE

4 Eve Online: Odyssey Win
    Marvel Heroes Win, Mac
    Remember Me Win, PS3, X360
    9 Animal Crossing: New Leaf 3DS
    11 Dark X360
    SimCity Mac
    14 Dark Win
    The Last of Us PS3
    23 Game & Wario WiiU
    25 Company of Heroes 2 Win
    Deadpool Win, PS3, X360
    Muramasa Rebirth PSVita
    Project X Zone 3DS
    Ride to Hell: Retribution Win, PS3, X360
    26 Shadowrun Returns Win, Mac, Lin, iOS
    28 The Sims 3: Island Paradise Win, Mac
    State of Decay XBLA

Comment

• SethMode
      Master of Mysticism
      • Feb 2009

Man, really top heavy for me. I will double dip with FEZ, I'll get Blood Dragon, and I have been itching to play Monaco with some friends. After that, the only things I'm really interested in are Remember Me and The Last of Us, but I am very much doing a "wait and see" for both of those.

Totally unrelated: I would dig up the thread, but the computer I use at work has an ancient version of IE that makes functions like that almost unbearable -- how many people here played Metal Gear Rising? I avoided it because I was so burned out on anything MGS, but after going on a Platinum Games binge my interest has been piqued. Any impressions? The demo seemed pretty fun, although I had a little trouble getting used to it so close to Vanquish (mostly because of the slice and dice mechanic -- just had trouble getting that to feel natural to me).

Comment

• jms493
        • Feb 2009

in for Blood Dragon, Grid 2, Marvel Heroes (Free), Last of Us

Comment

• j.hen
          Self Care
          • Oct 2008

I put some cash down for The Last of Us when I got my new PS3.

Comment

• Swarley
            A Special Kind of Cat
            • Jul 2010

Popped NFS: Most Wanted (new one) back in tonight and did not enjoy it much at all. After playing so much Horizon it just reminds me of the arcade racers that I really want to see. Most Wanted just feels too destruction derby-ish for my taste. I miss the games like Underground 2 and Midnight Club series. Open world street racing and tricking your cars out to look absolutely ridiculous lol.

Also, I'm watching a stream of the closed beta for Marvel Heroes. I think I'm sold on that one. Game looks pretty fun. JMS, I'll be down to play it with you.

And speaking of Underground 2...

Last edited by Swarley; 05-08-2013, 12:41 AM.

Comment

• Swarley
              A Special Kind of Cat
              • Jul 2010

Played about an hour or two of NFS: Underground 2 tonight. My first thought: it's amazing how well this game holds up. The cars look pretty good for being last-gen. There's some buildings and textures that you can obviously tell it's not current-gen, but it looks and plays a lot better than I would have thought. The cutscenes run completely awful on the 360, so I'm going to wait to play anymore until I can bust out the OG Xbox. Amazing that this game is still unmatched in the arcade-racer world in customization. Midnight Club: LA comes close, but not quite.

I read today that EA is going to show something on all of its major series at E3, and Need for Speed was on the list. Hopefully they bring back a street racer NFS.

Comment

• killgod
                OHHHH WHEN THE REDSSSSS
                • Oct 2008

Neverwinter is in Open Beta, free to get into.

Pretty fun combat in this game, enjoying it more than I expected I would. Had some really intense fights so far as a Control Wizard, having to frantically teleport and move, while firing off spells, very unique combat (that I've ever seen) for an MMO to have.

Comment

• ryne candy
                  Aggie C/O '01
                  • Feb 2009

Just DL the PS3 YouTube app and liking it. The navigation isn't great (using the PS3) since it lists everything in a long list on the left side of TV screen. Watching the A&M/Bama game in pretty good resolution (50" screen)....looks to be at least 720. I'm going to watch college spring games tomorrow using the app.

Comment

• padman59
                    Slayer of Demons
                    • Mar 2009

Originally posted by ryne candy
                    Just DL the PS3 YouTube app and liking it. The navigation isn't great (using the PS3) since it lists everything in a long list on the left side of TV screen. Watching the A&M/Bama game in pretty good resolution (50" screen)....looks to be at least 720. I'm going to watch college spring games tomorrow using the app.
                    It's an ok app. It's come quite a way in terms of stability (it locked up my PS3 pretty much every time I used for a while after it first came out). I really hate the search interface though.

Comment

• Buzzman
                      • Oct 2008

I finally got my hands on God of War Origins Collection so now I can finally start the series from the start. I am quite surprised just how good the game looks considering it was a PSP game from 5 years ago. I am about 2 hours in and really enjoying Chains of Olympus.

On a side note: I ahve a real problem with Devil may Cry HD Collection. I Bought it and rarely does it ever start up. The screen is just black and I have to turn the PS3 off. Then when it does load up only Devil may Cry 2 and 3 will work. The first one gets stuck on the loading screen after I click to play it. Other people have had this problem but I cant seem to find a fix to it.

Comment

• Twigg4075
                        Kindergarten Cop
                        • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Buzzman
                        I finally got my hands on God of War Origins Collection so now I can finally start the series from the start. I am quite surprised just how good the game looks considering it was a PSP game from 5 years ago. I am about 2 hours in and really enjoying Chains of Olympus.

On a side note: I ahve a real problem with Devil may Cry HD Collection. I Bought it and rarely does it ever start up. The screen is just black and I have to turn the PS3 off. Then when it does load up only Devil may Cry 2 and 3 will work. The first one gets stuck on the loading screen after I click to play it. Other people have had this problem but I cant seem to find a fix to it.
                        Ugh, that blows. I have that collection too but haven't tried it yet.

Comment

• IamMedellin
                          Everything Burns...
                          • Nov 2008

Originally posted by Buzzman
                          That's odd...Ive put some time into it and never had any issue with it

Comment

• IamMedellin
                            Everything Burns...
                            • Nov 2008

Last edited by IamMedellin; 05-12-2013, 11:05 AM.

Comment

• IamMedellin
                              Everything Burns...
                              • Nov 2008

glad im not the only one sick of the triple A title... Jaffe is the man

Comment

• ryne candy
                                Aggie C/O '01
                                • Feb 2009

Metro: Last Light is getting good reviews from a number of gaming sites.

Comment

Working...