X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JayDizzle
    Let's Go All The Way...
    • Nov 2008

Originally posted by SethMode
    Dude, the regular 4 (provided they're the Pinball FX 2 ones, which I think that they are) are still really, really good. You can get a lot of mileage out of those 4 tables. If it's the Marvel tables, they're even better.
    I'll go back to them once I finish Spec Ops: The Line.

The tables themselves are recreations of the Ripley's Believe It or Not, Black Hole, Theatre of Magic, and Tales of the Arabian Nights machines; while that's awesome enough, I'm not dropping $20-$40 to play the Elvira and Star Trek: Next Gen ones.

Comment

• Twigg4075
      Kindergarten Cop
      • Feb 2009

Originally posted by jms493
      I would think your wrong...I would say twiggles top 3 games of 2013 are Tomb Raider, Blood Dragon, and COJ: Gunslinger.
      That is correct.

Comment

• Swarley
        A Special Kind of Cat
        • Jul 2010

Comment

• SethMode
          Master of Mysticism
          • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Twigg4075
          That is correct.
          Just picked up Gunslinger today. While I don't love Blood Dragon quite as much as you, I still have to say Ubisoft is KILLING IT with these downloadables. Both worlds are great (Blood Dragon wore on me a little, but I am admittedly more of a Western guy than a 80's/90's scifi) and mechanically both are fantastic (I love Gunslinger's Bulletstorm esque scoring mechanic).

So it looks like it will be another year for me of most of my favorite games being downloadables.

Comment

• Buzzman
            • Oct 2008

Just a little cool story I did. Blockbuster had a memorial day sale and was selling Buy 1 get 1 free on games and when I went there they had Black Ops 2 on sale for 30 bucks so I looked up the trade in value of it at gamestop and seen it was 22 bucks. SO I was like fuck it and bought 14 copies of the game. Gametop had a few deals where they gave an extra 30% trade in value towards specific games so with the Powercard as well I got an extra 40% so I got $30.80 for each game and I only payed $30 for 2 games. Needless to say I pre-ordered a few games that dont come out for awhile and then went in today and moved around the pre-order money and now bought 7 games later in the year for $30 each.

Comment

• JayDizzle
              Let's Go All The Way...
              • Nov 2008

Originally posted by Buzzman
              Just a little cool story I did. Blockbuster had a memorial day sale and was selling Buy 1 get 1 free on games and when I went there they had Black Ops 2 on sale for 30 bucks so I looked up the trade in value of it at gamestop and seen it was 22 bucks. SO I was like fuck it and bought 14 copies of the game. Gametop had a few deals where they gave an extra 30% trade in value towards specific games so with the Powercard as well I got an extra 40% so I got $30.80 for each game and I only payed $30 for 2 games. Needless to say I pre-ordered a few games that dont come out for awhile and then went in today and moved around the pre-order money and now bought 7 games later in the year for $30 each.

Comment

• padman59
                Slayer of Demons
                • Mar 2009

Double Fine just started a new Kickstarter for a turn based strategy game headed by Brad Muir. I guess the 2 Player Productions crew is just going to move into the studio now since they're going to do a documentary for this one as well.

Comment

• JayDizzle
                  Let's Go All The Way...
                  • Nov 2008

Oculus Rift.

Fuck that shit.

Comment

• SethMode
                    Master of Mysticism
                    • Feb 2009

Originally posted by padman59
                    Double Fine just started a new Kickstarter for a turn based strategy game headed by Brad Muir. I guess the 2 Player Productions crew is just going to move into the studio now since they're going to do a documentary for this one as well.
                    This sounds awesome, and this pitch video is awesome.

Comment

• Handleit_44
                      Posts a lot
                      • Jun 2009

Comment

• padman59
                        Slayer of Demons
                        • Mar 2009

I really don't like the music on the main menu for Dragon's Dogma.

Comment

• SethMode
                          Master of Mysticism
                          • Feb 2009

Originally posted by padman59
                          I really don't like the music on the main menu for Dragon's Dogma.
                          What is it, even? It's not really Jpop, but it sounds sort of like Jpop. It's the fucking worst, whatever it is.

Comment

• Swarley
                            A Special Kind of Cat
                            • Jul 2010

Comment

• KNUBB
                              WHITE RONDO
                              • Jun 2009

Originally posted by JayDizzle

Oculus Rift.

Fuck that shit.
                              One of the developers for Oculus Rift died today

Comment

• JayDizzle
                                Let's Go All The Way...
                                • Nov 2008

Originally posted by KNUBB
                                One of the developers for Oculus Rift died today
                                Heard about it on the PA forums.

People suck.

Comment

Working...