• Show
Clear All
  • jms493
    • Feb 2009

Comment

• padman59
      Slayer of Demons
      • Mar 2009

So Amazon has a Mass Effect 2 + DLC (in the form of $31 worth of BioWare points) bundle for $30. I'm really bummed that this is the best deal for BioWare points or ME DLC that I've seen.

Comment

• JayDizzle
        Let's Go All The Way...
        • Nov 2008

Originally posted by BigBucs
        Never heard of this shit until today
        Proto-Gaikai for Sega Games.

I remember seeing old ads for it in gaming magazines (before Sonic 3 came out I believe...); I couldn't fathom that you could just... play any game you wanted on your TV.

Then again, I was "stuck" with QuackShot, Batman Returns: The Game and basically the Sonic series through S&K...

Still, as awesome as seeing that you could watch TV on your Game Gear back then too.

Comment

• Buzzman
          • Oct 2008

I beat Spec Ops The Line. Questionable last few acts to end the game.

Comment

• Swarley
            A Special Kind of Cat
            • Jul 2010

Comment

• Buzzman
              • Oct 2008

So I beat the Walking Dead Episode 1 of Season 2.

Should I play Wolf Among Us or jump into an other game like Journey, Brothers, or jump into an actual title like Devil May Cry, Ratchet and Clank, maybe even an RPG like Wither 2 or Dragons Dogma.

Comment

• Swarley
                A Special Kind of Cat
                • Jul 2010

Originally posted by Buzzman
                So I beat the Walking Dead Episode 1 of Season 2.

Should I play Wolf Among Us or jump into an other game like Journey, Brothers, or jump into an actual title like Devil May Cry, Ratchet and Clank, maybe even an RPG like Wither 2 or Dragons Dogma.
                My vote goes towards The Witcher 2. One of my favorites from this-gen (last-gen? whatever).

I've been thinking about jumping into DmC or Dragons Dogma soon.

Comment

• PepperNY
                  Best in the World
                  • Jan 2011

Finally beat Killzone: Shadow Fall. I loved the last 2 games but for whatever reason it was hard for me to want to keep playing this one. The first half of the game dragged for me but then it picked up and was hard to put down. This Killzone felt more like a stealth game where Killzone 2 and 3 felt more like a straight up shooter.

May try out the multiplayer on this later.

Comment

• Twigg4075
                    Kindergarten Cop
                    • Feb 2009

Originally posted by PepperNY
                    Finally beat Killzone: Shadow Fall. I loved the last 2 games but for whatever reason it was hard for me to want to keep playing this one. The first half of the game dragged for me but then it picked up and was hard to put down. This Killzone felt more like a stealth game where Killzone 2 and 3 felt more like a straight up shooter.

May try out the multiplayer on this later.
                    That sounds like a gaming accomplishment of some sort. ;)

I would love to know why Sony doesn't allow gaming info to be tracked by sites like Raptr. It's almost pointless utilizing that site when only my Xbox games show up on it, well that and my PS3 trophies. Do XBone games show up?

Comment

• PepperNY
                      Best in the World
                      • Jan 2011

Originally posted by Twigg4075
                      That sounds like a gaming accomplishment of some sort. ;)

I would love to know why Sony doesn't allow gaming info to be tracked by sites like Raptr. It's almost pointless utilizing that site when only my Xbox games show up on it, well that and my PS3 trophies. Do XBone games show up?
                      It was also a random thought about me not enjoying the game as much as the previous 2. The story was much weaker at least to me.

Feel free to move my post to the appropriate section.

Comment

• Primetime
                        Thank You Prince
                        • Nov 2008

Well, I got through about 2 hours of Sleeping Dogs before I ran into too many glitches to bother continuing.

Comment

• Swarley
                          A Special Kind of Cat
                          • Jul 2010

Originally posted by Primetime
                          Well, I got through about 2 hours of Sleeping Dogs before I ran into too many glitches to bother continuing.
                          Really? I've played through it twice and never ran into any problems.

Comment

• Primetime
                            Thank You Prince
                            • Nov 2008

Originally posted by Swarley
                            The final breaking point was the karaoke "how did you do?" screen stuck up and wouldn't go away. That took up about 60% of the screen and another result of it was me becoming invincible. Tried a couple save files and nothing changed it from happening. Not going to bother with it, but it was fun while it lasted.

Comment

• Twigg4075
                              Kindergarten Cop
                              • Feb 2009

Originally posted by PepperNY
                              It was also a random thought about me not enjoying the game as much as the previous 2. The story was much weaker at least to me.

Feel free to move my post to the appropriate section.
                              I was just busting your balls.
                              Originally posted by Swarley
                              The final breaking point was the karaoke "how did you do?" screen stuck up and wouldn't go away. That took up about 60% of the screen and another result of it was me becoming invincible. Tried a couple save files and nothing changed it from happening. Not going to bother with it, but it was fun while it lasted.
                              I think I maybe had a few glitches while spending 30+ hours on each of the PS3 and 360 versions. None of them were game breaking. I quick retstart of my last save fixed everything.

Comment

• jms493
                                • Feb 2009

DayZ has sold 1M copies....its in alpha.

Comment

Working...