X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • j.hen
    Self Care
    • Oct 2008

So after falling in love with TellTale's Walking Dead I felt it only right to pick up Wolf Among Us. The season pass is a couple bucks off for ps+, $13 for 5 episodes? Count me in. Won't start it until I finish Walking Dead and go back to finish up new Devil May Cry. Maybe episode 2 will be out by then and I can knock out the first two in one sitting.
    Last edited by j.hen; 01-18-2014, 06:44 PM.

Comment

• cf24
      WESTBROOK
      • Feb 2009

After having my DS since August, I just set up the internet and my friend code on it yesterday. Add me or whatever you do with it. 5258-0595-6197
      I've got pokemon, although I've barely played it. Just got a Snorlax yesterday .

By the way, we should have a :smaug: smiley since we've got . A :smugsmaug:, if you will.

Comment

• IamMedellin
        Everything Burns...
        • Nov 2008

Originally posted by cf24
        After having my DS since August, I just set up the internet and my friend code on it yesterday. Add me or whatever you do with it. 5258-0595-6197
        I've got pokemon, although I've barely played it. Just got a Snorlax yesterday .

By the way, we should have a :smaug: smiley since we've got . A :smugsmaug:, if you will.

4484 9310 8270, im not much farther than you in Pokemon Y, hit me up if you need to trade for evolutions

Comment

• JayDizzle
          Let's Go All The Way...
          • Nov 2008

Wrecked so many faces tonight on AC4.

Only 20+% into completion for the game and I'm always looking into doing something as Kenway.

I cleared Tortuga and Kingston in one-shot... could have sworn that if it didn't spook the natives and/or look like Michael Myers strolled in on Summer Vacation, I'd call it canon for the story.

It got to the point where I discovered one of the special kills by accident using an enemies hand-axe... I lost a Twitch viewer because the shit was so violent.
          Last edited by JayDizzle; 01-19-2014, 02:26 PM.

Comment

• Buzzman
            • Oct 2008

So Fallout 3 might take me awhile to beat. I have played it for about 6-8 hours and I haven't even done a main mission, and just find myself doing quests on Megaton city. Surprisingly, the graphics hold up pretty well.

Comment

• Handleit_44
              Posts a lot
              • Jun 2009

Comment

• padman59
                Slayer of Demons
                • Mar 2009

I "beat" Ni no Kuni. I'm hoping there's a different ending after I finish these new side quests that were unlocked after the credits.

Comment

• Maynard
                  stupid ass titles
                  • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Buzzman
                  So Fallout 3 might take me awhile to beat. I have played it for about 6-8 hours and I haven't even done a main mission, and just find myself doing quests on Megaton city. Surprisingly, the graphics hold up pretty well.
                  even if you cruise through it will take like 30-40 hours. you can easily spend over 100+ hours playing

Comment

• JimLeavy59
                    War Hero
                    • May 2012

I swear the game scripting in Madden is so extreme, either your team plays like a bunch of dumbfucks or they play like the greatest players in history no inbetween at all.

Comment

• JimLeavy59
                      War Hero
                      • May 2012

Also do the developers not have access to game film? Do they not notice how players play zone defense? or better yet DB/WR interaction? That has been awful for well over a decade now. No battling just two guys running the same route and the game script decides whether or not its a catch or pick.

Comment

• Rylo
                        Corpse Disgracer
                        • Oct 2008

Im leaning on getting the XBone just simply so I can play online with all my boys up in NC. Someone smack me.

Comment

• Twigg4075
                          Kindergarten Cop
                          • Feb 2009

Originally posted by JimLeavy59
                          Also do the developers not have access to game film? Do they not notice how players play zone defense? or better yet DB/WR interaction? That has been awful for well over a decade now. No battling just two guys running the same route and the game script decides whether or not its a catch or pick.
                          The way the CPU mirrors routes, jump routes and picks off everything and everything is abducting joke. At least on PS3/360 you can turn pass defense awareness and INTs down and it fixes the problem. I've turned both of those down on XBone and it doesn't seem to make a smidgen of difference.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy SIII using Tapatalk.

Comment

• Twigg4075
                            Kindergarten Cop
                            • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Rylo
                            Im leaning on getting the XBone just simply so I can play online with all my boys up in NC. Someone smack me.
                            Don't. The console seems to have way more bugs and glitches than PS4. I'm encountering them on a daily basis. You seem to have less patience than me. You'll just he annoyed as fuck and we're talking about a $500 investment here.
                            Unless you adore Forza, which is a ton if fun, just wait.

Comment

• Rylo
                              Corpse Disgracer
                              • Oct 2008

Well im unemployed anyway so its not happening till like black friday but its just a thought. I love Forza ha. Any word from Microsoft on fixing the problems?

Comment

• Maynard
                                stupid ass titles
                                • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Twigg4075
                                Don't. The console seems to have way more bugs and glitches than PS4. I'm encountering them on a daily basis. You seem to have less patience than me. You'll just he annoyed as fuck and we're talking about a $500 investment here.
                                Unless you adore Forza, which is a ton if fun, just wait.

could you post these glitches?

Comment

Working...