Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Twigg4075
    Kindergarten Cop
    • Feb 2009

We need to get padman in on this shit...but of course you can't message anyone while downloading an update. FAIL!

I'm at 80% but it says I still have 14 minutes. I think I'm going to get a quick run in and then I'll be on.

Comment

• 1ke
      D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F
      • Mar 2009

That sucks for PS3 owners.....But not as much as me not having any VSN'er dirty bastards to play with

Ill just have to message QuietStorm later tonight, I know hes always down. Last time we played we clean shit up, even though I dont think he even knew it was me on his squad. Lol

Comment

• Twigg4075
        Kindergarten Cop
        • Feb 2009

This is ridiculous. I just ran for 30 minutes and showered and I'm at 95%. Unbelievable.

Comment

• Twigg4075
          Kindergarten Cop
          • Feb 2009

FYI for those that want the game cheap, the 5th day of Gamefly's Daily Deals starts at 8pm EST and has both the 360 and PS3 versions for $15. Wombat from CAG reported that when he bought it from the it came with the VIP code which makes sense since they don't send out the boxes when people rent the games. I might even order the 360 version.

Comment

• Twigg4075
            Kindergarten Cop
            • Feb 2009

Originally posted by 1ke
            That sucks for PS3 owners.....But not as much as me not having any VSN'er dirty bastards to play with

Ill just have to message QuietStorm later tonight, I know hes always down. Last time we played we clean shit up, even though I dont think he even knew it was me on his squad. Lol
            Well, you have one more now. I just took advantage of the Gamefly deal and ordered a 360 copy as well. This game is too fun to pass up for $15.

Plus padman, Jay and I just played three games. Our team dominated. This game still owns all. We didn't get a shot at the new maps though.

Comment

• padman59
              Slayer of Demons
              • Mar 2009

Originally posted by Twigg4075
              Well, you have one more now. I just took advantage of the Gamefly deal and ordered a 360 copy as well. This game is too fun to pass up for $15.

Plus padman, Jay and I just played three games. Our team dominated. This game still owns all. We didn't get a shot at the new maps though.
              That was some good shit tonight, gents. After you signed off, Jay and myself took fools to the woodshed in squad deathmatch and went on a five match winning streak along with some down-to-the-wire finishes. This game is pretty damn fun.

As for new maps, I think I only played on one: Oasis. I think the others were still from the previous map packs.

Comment

• JayDizzle
                Let's Go All The Way...
                • Nov 2008

It got real ugly near the end when Twigg left.

Padman got down to what he does best, which is blowing shit up... which helps on Squad DM because those tanks aren't going do detonate themselves.

Also, ranking up 3-4 levels wasn't half bad, what with all the rampant stabbing I did in-game... I went from 30 or so odd dogtags to 50+

Comment

• Colonel Angus
                  No longer a noob
                  • Jan 2010

So are you guys going to be on PS3 or 360? I want to get some games in with you guys on PS3.

Comment

• CCBrink
                    Awkward Swag
                    • May 2009

I'm mad I missed out on the festivities tonight. Only new map I haven't played is Harvest Day. Heavy Metal is ridiculously huge, but it's pretty much a map made for vehicles. Tanks and helicopters everywhere.

Comment

• QuietStorm
                      11/15/13
                      • Feb 2009

Originally posted by 1ke

I knew it was you. I'm always down to play this game, so if I see you or Twigg online, I'll party up with you..
                      Twitch Channel

Comment

• padman59
                        Slayer of Demons
                        • Mar 2009

Originally posted by Colonel Angus
                        So are you guys going to be on PS3 or 360? I want to get some games in with you guys on PS3.
                        JayDizzle, CCBRINK, Twigg, and myself are on PS3.

Comment

• JayDizzle
                          Let's Go All The Way...
                          • Nov 2008

I suppose I'm going to start going the Kyhadley route and just IM everyone that I have on my FR on PSN...

What? You sold the game for NBA 2K11?! Go rent that shit, man.

Comment

• cf24
                            WESTBROOK
                            • Feb 2009

I've still got this, but I am absolutely horrid at it haha. And I popped it in a couple days ago cause I had the itch for it, and that damn update was the ultimate boner killer.

Comment

• leaffan
                              Colton Orr Fan
                              • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Twigg4075
                              I'm at 66% with 15 minutes to go.

This is by far the shittiest thing about the PS3. Long ass updates FTMFL.
                              Its not the PS3's fault that dice put out a 2.6GB update.

Downloading it now for my PC. I haven't played this game in like 3 or 4 months.

Leafs offseason training!

Comment

• CCBrink
                                Awkward Swag
                                • May 2009

Yeah the update was huge. I think it includes the Vietnam expansion though. Might be one of those things where you just purchase the unlock code.

Comment

Working...