Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • padman59
    Slayer of Demons
    • Mar 2009

I agree with a lot of the posts on Vietnam randoms. Too many people rage quit as well. I played some last night, and as soon as things started turning on the other team's favor, my team dropped to 4 or 5 people at least three games in a row. It is absolute hell trying to beat a team of 10-12 people with only a squad.

Originally posted by JayDizzle
    I like the part where in some instances, I have access to all the weapons and equipment and in others... I have default gear.

If this were any other game, I'd dropkick it into the next neighborhood.
    Yeah. That's pretty damn frustrating. Does anyone have AT Mines showing up on their Engineer gadgets? I see them on the roads when I play, but I haven't been able to select them in my loadouts.

Comment

• JayDizzle
      Let's Go All The Way...
      • Nov 2008

Originally posted by padman59
      I agree with a lot of the posts on Vietnam randoms. Too many people rage quit as well. I played some last night, and as soon as things started turning on the other team's favor, my team dropped to 4 or 5 people at least three games in a row. It is absolute hell trying to beat a team of 10-12 people with only a squad.
      Oddly enough you can do that on regular BC2...

Yeah. That's pretty damn frustrating. Does anyone have AT Mines showing up on their Engineer gadgets? I see them on the roads when I play, but I haven't been able to select them in my loadouts.
      AT Mines show up off and on for me but like Leaf said there's a bunch of dudes on the servers and it's hard to get EVERYONE's stats right...

I'm still leaning toward there being a bug though.

Comment

• Rylo
        Corpse Disgracer
        • Oct 2008

I'm going to hop on tonight sometime.

Comment

• Rudi
          #CyCueto
          • Nov 2008

Oh shit. Rylo is up in here?

Comment

• JayDizzle
            Let's Go All The Way...
            • Nov 2008

Originally posted by Rylo
            I'm going to hop on tonight sometime.
            Saw you were on for like 5 seconds then dipped off.

You see any of us on (and this goes to any and everyone as a general statement) and you want to play, just IM us on PSN.

We'll either invite you or dip out to pick you up for the next round.

Comment

• JayDizzle
              Let's Go All The Way...
              • Nov 2008

Get on if you have BC2 and/or BC2: Vietnam for PS3.

Comment

• JBregz
                Follow me! @JBregzz
                • Nov 2008

The biggest shitter about this game is the mic system for only your squad of four.

Follow me on twitter @JBregzz
                Follow me on twitch bitch http://www.twitch.tv/jbregz/
                Redskins TGT Scheduling Thread http://www.virtualsportsnetwork.com/...eduling-Thread

Comment

• JayDizzle
                  Let's Go All The Way...
                  • Nov 2008

Originally posted by Josh
                  The biggest shitter about this game is the mic system for only your squad of four.
                  The one thing any mic-enabled game has over BC2.

Comment

• JayDizzle
                    Let's Go All The Way...
                    • Nov 2008

Another round of BC2/BC2: Vietnam comes to a head and I gotta say... shit was going down.

Rylo, Brink, Padman and myself went A-Team on a number of opposing squads with everyone taking turns beating the shit out of medics and recon guys respectively.

Also of note, many shenanigans were had at the expense of a few bricks of C4 as everything from buildings to vehicles to even people (Padman was cracking up every time he blew up someone) were exploded into smithereens.

Hell, I even got into the act when I managed to use one ATV laden with C4 to kill another guy on his own ATV as I jumped off and blew that shit up like an action hero.

GG to everyone involved tonight and I hope we can do it again soon.

Comment

• padman59
                      Slayer of Demons
                      • Mar 2009

Originally posted by Josh
                      Yup. I hate that fact. Those times when you want to motivate or coordinate an attack with the other squads can be frustrating due to this. Like tonight, Jay and I were in a match where the other two squads refused to push up the hill for the last M-Com on Hill 137, and we ended up being the only ones trying to take that bitch. Needless to say, 2-vs-10 doesn't produce very good odds for success (even though we pretty much took the first two stages by ourselves).

Comment

• CCBrink
                        Awkward Swag
                        • May 2009

I have a newfound love for C4.

Comment

• padman59
                          Slayer of Demons
                          • Mar 2009

Originally posted by CCBRINK
                          I have a newfound love for C4.
                          Ahhh, yes. There's nothing like the thrill of hunting down that enemy tank, quietly planting two bricks of C4, and laughing your ass off as you hit the detonator because those fools don't know what the fuck just hit them.

Comment

• JayDizzle
                            Let's Go All The Way...
                            • Nov 2008

Originally posted by padman59
                            Ahhh, yes. There's nothing like the thrill of hunting down that enemy tank, quietly planting two bricks of C4, and laughing your ass off as you hit the detonator because those fools don't know what the fuck just hit them.
                            I've tried and failed miserably at this.

TWICE was because your stankin' ass threw a charge not a second after me and blew the whole tank up.

+20 for 'helping' to kill the vehicle and the crumb bums inside of it.

...I'm not bitter or anything though. :fighter:

Comment

• Rylo
                              Corpse Disgracer
                              • Oct 2008

Yes, last night was magical.

C4/Dynamite=<333

Comment

• padman59
                                Slayer of Demons
                                • Mar 2009

DICE unlocked Operation Hastings for both 360 and PS3 today.

Comment

Working...