Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Lupe
    Posts a lot
    • Nov 2008

Just got the game about to pop it in and kill some fools.

Originally posted by Len B
    Lupe is good peeps. He gets a bad rap from people who take message boards too seriously and forget what it's like to be young and online. I consider Lupe a top 100 prospect in the minors and someday becomes a solid poster.

Comment

• T.Dot
      A Real RockNRolla
      • Nov 2008

impressions?

Comment

• leaffan
        Colton Orr Fan
        • Feb 2009

Just ran home here, bought it on steam and its downloading. Just under 6gigs so it should be done in an hour or so.

I'll be playing it tonight for sure.

Leafs offseason training!

Comment

• Maynard
          stupid ass titles
          • Feb 2009

from BF1 the few things i didnt like.
          the squad system that only allows you to chat with the 4 people in your squad (or was it just 2 man squads? i cant remember)....anyone know if this is different now?

also, do they have a hardcore type mode? i didnt like how it was one of those unload the clip to kill a guy type games

Comment

• Lupe
            Posts a lot
            • Nov 2008

I think theres bigger squads now. And yes there is a hardcore game mode. My impressions. I love it better then MW2. I wish my friends had it so they could play it with me. The maps are really nice and well designed. It takes FOREVER to rank up tho but I like how they put it where you have to use the assault class to get more assault guns etc etc. Only thing not working for me is the store. Can't enter my pre-order code from gamestop.

EDIT: infact you can play every game mode hardcore if you want.

Originally posted by Len B
            Lupe is good peeps. He gets a bad rap from people who take message boards too seriously and forget what it's like to be young and online. I consider Lupe a top 100 prospect in the minors and someday becomes a solid poster.

Comment

• leaffan
              Colton Orr Fan
              • Feb 2009

I've been staring at steam for the last 20mins. My download speed keeps going down... I'm worried there is a bitch load of people starting to download from the server I'm on.

Comment

• Rekkapryde
                DA MAN
                • May 2009

Are the servers down????

Comment

• T.Dot
                  A Real RockNRolla
                  • Nov 2008

copped this just now, will see if i like it

Comment

• leaffan
                    Colton Orr Fan
                    • Feb 2009

Now that vsns back I can post my impressions.

I'm currently at level 3 or whatever. I've put in a good 4 to 5 hours I would say at this point just messing around in multi player and another 2 to 3 hours on the single player mode. I will say this though since my opinion will differ. I am a hardcore Battlefield guy (back in the 1942 days) and really the model they had back then was basically the best FPS model I've played.

This game wow'd me though. The sounds are terrific (I've got a fancy surround sound headset for my PC gaming) and its just amazing the way everything sounds. The gameplay is really good. I like how I can't hide behind stuff anymore. I remember I tried to hide behind a wall (hey it worked in all the BF games) and the tank just blew threw it and killed me.

Rush mode is allright unless the other team just spawn camps the shit out of you and just toobs everything into the spawn. I'll rarely see myself playing this.

The 4v4v4v4 thing is kinda dumb. It really only worked when I was playing with a bunch of friends because random people just don't work.

I still love conquest mode and think its the best. They could of left all the other shitty modes out and just had that and I would of been happy.

The kits are kinda dumb. A medic with a pkm.... lol overpowered.

Comment

• Tengo Juego
                      Posts a lot
                      • Jun 2009

Originally posted by leaffan
                      The 4v4v4v4 thing is kinda dumb. It really only worked when I was playing with a bunch of friends because random people just don't work.
                      I haven't played with anyone on my list, nor have I played the 4v4v4v4, but the squads in Conquest/Rush have really gotten on my nerves. I'll get into a game, join a squad and get stuck with three Recon snipers who do jack shit, die a lot, and subsequently leave. So I get stuck in a squad by myself. When I leave that squad to try to get into another, it just constantly searches for a squad and never puts me in one, or just puts me BACK into a squad on my own.

I'd like to be able to communicate with everyone on my team. Keep the squads for alternative spawn points.

Comment

• padman59
                        Slayer of Demons
                        • Mar 2009

I've been playing on PS3. Aside from being in a squad of tards, I really enjoy it. I've only played rush though.

Comment

• dj_morton
                          • Jan 2010

Pretty good game. Took me forever to get in a multiplayer game (360). I had to do some trick they posted on the EA forums. Sign off Live, go to dashboard...sign on Live..go to game...works.

Comment

• Buzzman
                            • Oct 2008

First off, I played 5 hours with a squad of 4.

I rented this, but now im going to buy it. So much fun and a nice change of pace game from MW2. So glad they added hardcore mode.

BEST THING EVER, I was sitting in a ticket booth and was shooting these guys, my friend comes in and boom a tank shoots it and the whole thing just went bye bye and we had no cover. IT was so funny.
                            Last edited by Buzzman; 03-05-2010, 02:16 AM.

Comment

• hoodyallen
                              hoodrow wilson
                              • Dec 2009

I've only played the campaign mode, I refuse to play online without a mic and my mic is currently in the mail. So far I really like it, graphics are beautiful and the explosions are satisfying.

stereoquality.us

Comment

• Wildcard
                                ®3+@®d5 = 6®0@n5
                                • Oct 2008

This game is so much better than Modern Warfare 2. You never find yourself saying "bull shit" after every death.

Anyone who has this throw me a Friend Request. I'm pretty good at this game, and I usually win just about every Squad Death Match.

PSN -- WildcardVSN
                                Originally posted by Leftwich 2-14-2009
                                I wasn't comparing myself to Wildcard. I honestly don't think I could compare myself to God.

Comment

Working...