Bad Company 2

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Buzzman
    • Oct 2008

I say bullshit when I die 2 seconds after I spawn from a camping sniper.

Comment

• Wildcard
      ®3+@®d5 = 6®0@n5
      • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Buzzman
      I say bullshit when I die 2 seconds after I spawn from a camping sniper.
      Rarely happens. Plus Snipers aren't Campers. They are sniping.
      Originally posted by Leftwich 2-14-2009
      I wasn't comparing myself to Wildcard. I honestly don't think I could compare myself to God.

Comment

• Ravin
        Dishing the Gino's
        • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Tengo Juego
        I haven't played with anyone on my list, nor have I played the 4v4v4v4, but the squads in Conquest/Rush have really gotten on my nerves. I'll get into a game, join a squad and get stuck with three Recon snipers who do jack shit, die a lot, and subsequently leave. So I get stuck in a squad by myself. When I leave that squad to try to get into another, it just constantly searches for a squad and never puts me in one, or just puts me BACK into a squad on my own.

I'd like to be able to communicate with everyone on my team. Keep the squads for alternative spawn points.
        I remember in old BF2 days, when the leader was a sniper and in a gay spot, I just shot the motherfucker in the back of the head.

Team Killing ftmfw!
        All you need to know when thinking of the NHL vs Madden series is the two people involved in making the games.

"rammer" and "cummings"

The NHL series is a giver, Madden takes the load.

Comment

• leaffan
          Colton Orr Fan
          • Feb 2009

Also everyone needs to know that the game will change a lot over the next couple weeks. As more unlocks come available things like the tank being over powered will change. I just got the land mine unlock on the engineering kit and they are helpful to throw on choke points.

I've also noticed people really spamming the Motar right now. Its really really annoying because they will take out half a building with the stupid thing.

Leafs offseason training!

Comment

• padman59
            Slayer of Demons
            • Mar 2009

Originally posted by PohShow
            I played the demo...but I didn't find it near as good as 1943 or Bad Company 1. Those who posted...did you play the demo? And do you think its better then the demo that came out?
            I think the game is better than the demo (which I liked). The caveat is that I haven't played any of the previous battlefield games, and I have no idea how BC2 compares to those.

Comment

• Tengo Juego
              Posts a lot
              • Jun 2009

Originally posted by leaffan
              I've also noticed people really spamming the Motar right now. Its really really annoying because they will take out half a building with the stupid thing.
              I got hit by that shit twice in about 10 mins on ...err I think its a Battlefield heroes map with the two sand sunken ships. I love playing Engineer, and rolling in a tank. But that mortar fucks me up. And theres always a sniper lurking.

Comment

• Lupe
                Posts a lot
                • Nov 2008

Originally posted by leaffan
                Also everyone needs to know that the game will change a lot over the next couple weeks. As more unlocks come available things like the tank being over powered will change. I just got the land mine unlock on the engineering kit and they are helpful to throw on choke points.

Yeah I agree. I get annoyed at everyone using the fucking LMG's. Everytime I die if the guys a high level he has the LMG class out

Originally posted by Len B
                Lupe is good peeps. He gets a bad rap from people who take message boards too seriously and forget what it's like to be young and online. I consider Lupe a top 100 prospect in the minors and someday becomes a solid poster.

Comment

• theMINI
                  • Nov 2008

Going through the single player right now...

Played about 2 hours online with some friends and it was good.

Comment

• leaffan
                    Colton Orr Fan
                    • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Lupe
                    Yeah I agree. I get annoyed at everyone using the fucking LMG's. Everytime I die if the guys a high level he has the LMG class out
                    The PKM was probably the most power gun for a foot solider in BF2 and you were basically a walking death machine is you had a medic with you. Now they are just giving you the medic ability and hope 200 rounds of ammo lasts you lol. They will probably fix that sooner or later.

Finished the single player. Overall was pretty frustrated with the way some of the levels went. The way saving was done was pretty annoying too. It was pretty generic the way the story line went and I wish in the begining they would of went over some of the events of Bad Company 1 because I have no idea about any of the characters past.

Comment

• MvP
                      a member of vsn
                      • Oct 2008

Half way through the single player right now. Great game so far.

Comment

• QuietStorm
                        11/15/13
                        • Feb 2009

Man.... I love this game. I need to find a serious clan fast.
                        Twitch Channel

Comment

• leaffan
                          Colton Orr Fan
                          • Feb 2009

3 times today the EA servers have crashed on us

Shit EA get it together.

Comment

• BazookaJoe5
                            Formerly ravensownall17
                            • Feb 2009

I love the game when it works but I have serious issues getting into games. I'll get into one fine but then when I try to get into another, it just hangs, says connecting but never does. This is on the 360.

I'm guessing it's just server issues as leaffan said and they will be fixed in time.

I was not a BC1 fan but this game has really brought me back to why I fell in love with BF and BF2 back in the day.

Comment

• leaffan
                              Colton Orr Fan
                              • Feb 2009

EA severs are just getting pounded it seems like.

On our PC side punkbuster totally dropped (Punkbuster is our anti cheat client) and it kicked everyone out of the game.

I think they underestimated how many people were going to be playing this or had to of had some sort of major server issues.

Comment

• MvP
                                a member of vsn
                                • Oct 2008

Finished the campaign..shit got real tedious and annoying towards the end but the last 2 missions were nice. Cool ending too.

Comment

Working...