X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • leaffan
    Colton Orr Fan
    • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Twigg4075
    I love how they take gravity into account with sniper shots.

One complaint so far though, and AI think it may only be the PS3 version. Darkness. Everything is so dark, at least in multiplayer. I turned up the brightness and it's still crazy dark. I found several threads on Gamefaqs about it.
    I'm having the opposite problem. Overuse of bloom was killing me so I turned it off and it helped a bit.

I'm really starting to get into this though. Can't wait till I start putting more hours into it and start collecting awards.

I looked at my kit usage and its pretty much 25% across the board. I'm really trying to not get sucked into just one kit like I've always done in past BF games.

Leafs offseason training!

Comment

• Tailback U
      No substitute 4 strength.
      • Nov 2008

I'm thinking about trading MW2 in for this (360). Just want to see if I can get a couple of friends to buy this with me first.

Comment

• Lanteri
        No longer a noob
        • Feb 2009

Got it earlier today. Already knew it was going to be better than MW2, since I liked the demo (and BF 1943 for that matter) better than MW2, so I'm not really surprised.

Played through a bunch of the singleplayer earlier. Gonna finish that after I finish my work, then hop on XBL tonight like around Midnight EST.

If anyone's going to be around add me: TLanteri87.

Comment

• Wildcard
          ®3+@®d5 = 6®0@n5
          • Oct 2008

Anyone who has this for the PS3 I'll be sending you Friend Requests. I'm a big squad guy, and would like to play with some people here. no homo.
          Originally posted by Leftwich 2-14-2009
          I wasn't comparing myself to Wildcard. I honestly don't think I could compare myself to God.

Comment

• leaffan
            Colton Orr Fan
            • Feb 2009

Been playing with my buddies a lot and we are just ripping it up. Its so much easier when you have some organization just going on amongst the 3 or 4 of us.

Awesome game though. I didn't want to say it until after I put some hours into it but this shits all over ANY cod game. Fuck that series.

Comment

• MvP
              a member of vsn
              • Oct 2008

I'm getting bored of playing with randoms, if you have this for XBL send me a f/r at MvP17. All my friends are still on MW2 haha.

Comment

• hoodyallen
                hoodrow wilson
                • Dec 2009

Guys send me a F/R on PSN. I'm gonna start playing online.

stereoquality.us

Comment

• Tengo Juego
                  Posts a lot
                  • Jun 2009

Nearly every single person who has played this feels its necessary to bloat about how much better this is than MW2. Its kind of old now. Reminds me of NFL 2K5 vs Madden.

Comment

• Lanteri
                    No longer a noob
                    • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Tengo Juego
                    Nearly every single person who has played this feels its necessary to bloat about how much better this is than MW2. Its kind of old now. Reminds me of NFL 2K5 vs Madden.
                    I don't think "bloating" is the word you're looking for. Harping would be a better way to put it.

And it's good IMO. More people that rave about it, the more people on the fence about getting it will get it and not miss out on it.

Comment

• Saluki
                      Ball So Hard
                      • Oct 2008

i like MW2's story better, but i like this multiplayer much more

Comment

• Macken
                        Blah
                        • Oct 2008

added u 360 guys .. lets play

Comment

• leaffan
                          Colton Orr Fan
                          • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Tengo Juego
                          Umm...

We had to see for almost 4 months and about 400 threads about how aweomse that shithole game MW2 was.

I waited paitently for this game to come out and now thats it out and if I want to say CoD is a bag of shit I will dam well do it.

Fuck CoD... if your tired of it go look up one of their threads and piss off.

/Steeljake

lulz

Comment

• Twigg4075
                            Kindergarten Cop
                            • Feb 2009

Originally posted by leaffan
                            Umm...

We had to see for almost 4 months and about 400 threads about how aweomse that shithole game MW2 was.

I waited paitently for this game to come out and now thats it out and if I want to say CoD is a bag of shit I will dam well do it.

Fuck CoD... if your tired of it go look up one of their threads and piss off.

/Steeljake

lulz
                            You took the words out of my mouth.

I'm not sure how anyone could complain about how people are excited about this game when 90% of the people on this site sucked off MW2 for the first month after release.

Comment

• Tengo Juego
                              Posts a lot
                              • Jun 2009

Originally posted by Lanteri
                              I don't think "bloating" is the word you're looking for. Harping would be a better way to put it.

And it's good IMO. More people that rave about it, the more people on the fence about getting it will get it and not miss out on it.
                              You're right, I meant to say gloat. But your word might still be better.

I like MW2, and I like BC2. I dont understand the side choosing. I'll play both until the next big shooter drops.

Comment

• MvP
                                a member of vsn
                                • Oct 2008

The thing I like the most about this Battlefield is that the maps are much smaller and you get into the action quicker. I remember playing the first one on PC, I would have to get in an airplane and fly to the area where shit was going on lol.

Comment

Working...