• Rylo
    Corpse Disgracer
    • Oct 2008

nevermind

Comment

• Twigg4075
      Kindergarten Cop
      • Feb 2009

I can see me getting addicted to this game. I've only played a few matches but I fucking love this game.

Comment

• Rylo
        Corpse Disgracer
        • Oct 2008

Twigg you are having no problems getting into an online match?

It keeps fucking loading and loading and LOADING. I am getting pissed.

Comment

• padman59
          Slayer of Demons
          • Mar 2009

Originally posted by Rylo

I've been able to join matches pretty quickly. Yesterday was probably the worst in terms of connection, but everything seems to be back to normal today.

Comment

• Twigg4075
            Kindergarten Cop
            • Feb 2009

Not earlier. I'm playing God of War now.

Comment

• leaffan
              Colton Orr Fan
              • Feb 2009

Pretty sure at this point that one of two things need to happen with the rush mode.

Either get rid of it or get a way to make it more balanced.

Leafs offseason training!

Comment

• Lanteri
                No longer a noob
                • Feb 2009

Originally posted by leaffan
                Pretty sure at this point that one of two things need to happen with the rush mode.

Either get rid of it or get a way to make it more balanced.
                Explain? Seems pretty balanced to me...

Comment

• Macken
                  Blah
                  • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Lanteri
                  Explain? Seems pretty balanced to me...
                  if your defending and u got a good sniper or 2 then u will win everytime..

there needs to be differnt bomb point and shit like that

Comment

• hoodyallen
                    hoodrow wilson
                    • Dec 2009

I've been playing pretty well, I've only played like 5 games total but I got the Bronze award last game for third place on my team. I'm really liking this.

stereoquality.us

Comment

• leaffan
                      Colton Orr Fan
                      • Feb 2009

Pretty much every game has someone getting raped and the other team just non stop beating you down.

They really do need to limit the amount of snipers in rush mode but I really don't see how they can do that since its never happened in a BF game before. If anything they need to put more tanks into the mode. I think all of them have one tank on the attackers spawn and really its pretty easy to bring it down since 3/4 of the people in this game have no idea what they are doing when driving it.

I honestly stick to conquest only since most of the modes are dull imo.
                      Last edited by leaffan; 03-14-2010, 07:02 PM.

Comment

• Twigg4075
                        Kindergarten Cop
                        • Feb 2009

Playing now and not having any problems.

Comment

• Macken
                          Blah
                          • Oct 2008

Pretty much every game has someone getting raped and the other team just non stop beating you down.

They really do need to limit the amount of snipers in rush mode but I really don't see how they can do that since its never happened in a BF game before. If anything they need to put more tanks into the mode. I think all of them have one tank on the attackers spawn and really its pretty easy to bring it down since 3/4 of the people in this game have no idea what they are doing when driving it.

I honestly stick to conquest only since most of the modes are dull imo.
                          yeah i stick with hardcore conquest and either run around with a sniper rifle or the engineer class..

im a beast on the sniper class so im trying to get better with the other guns

Comment

• Macken
                            Blah
                            • Oct 2008

im playin now on 360 if anyone wants to roll

Comment

• leaffan
                              Colton Orr Fan
                              • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Macken
                              yeah i stick with hardcore conquest and either run around with a sniper rifle or the engineer class..

im a beast on the sniper class so im trying to get better with the other guns
                              I'm an assault/engi guy. I usually whore the crap out of tanks and heli's but there arn't too many in this game so I go rushing in with the assault.

Comment

• Lanteri
                                No longer a noob
                                • Feb 2009

I'm an assault/engi guy. I usually whore the crap out of tanks and heli's but there arn't too many in this game so I go rushing in with the assault.
                                Is it different on the PC than it is on the console? Seems like there's a ton of vehicles going around all the time on the 360. But then I haven't played BF on the PC, and the only other BF game I've played was 1943 on XBL, so I could have different expectations and all.

As for classes, I tend to mix it up depending on what side we're on and stuff obviously. I love the engineer class when I'm defending. I've been getting so many kills with anti-tank mines and stuff.

I originally went with the medic class, but I don't use it as much when I play with randoms, cause most of the time I wind up in a squad with a bunch of snipers and stuff and I don't feel like spawning on them out of the action, so I just go with assault.

I had a really sick 8 hour session last night in the same game where my team won every map over that span on rush. It was sick. Once the stats update around midnight you'll see the difference on my sig, heh.
                                Last edited by Lanteri; 03-14-2010, 07:53 PM.

Comment

Working...