Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • KNUBB
    WHITE RONDO
    • Jun 2009

God I wish Sony implemented the screenshot feature they have talked about for so long. I had some amazing shots I could have taken from this game. There were quite a few hilarious ones also.

Comment

• KNUBB
      WHITE RONDO
      • Jun 2009

Originally posted by eb1920
      The fight with Poseidon blew my fucking socks off. This game is crazy.
      You ain't seen nothing yet.........

Comment

• ryne candy
        Aggie C/O '01
        • Feb 2009

almost done with replaying God of War....going to try to get through GOW II (never got far into it) before I tackle this one (already have it in my hands).

Comment

• Twigg4075
          Kindergarten Cop
          • Feb 2009

Got my Ultimate Edition today. The Pandora's Box is boobies.

Comment

• KNUBB
            WHITE RONDO
            • Jun 2009

I'm pretty sure I am close to the end.

Comment

• Leftwich
              Bring on the Season

• Oct 2008

I just started playing earlier today. The Golden Sombrero, Heavy Rain and this is making me happy to be a PS3 owner.

Originally posted by Tailback U
              It won't say shit, because dying is for pussies.

Comment

• A Tasty Burgerr
                ▄█▀ █▬█ █ ▀█▀
                • Oct 2008

In my opinion this has without a doubt the best combat of any action game I've played. Sure it's nearly the same as the previous two, but the fluidity and variation that they've improved on is amazing.

I'd have to say the visual are also the best I've ever seen, its a close one between this and Uncharted 2.

Comment

• KNUBB
                  WHITE RONDO
                  • Jun 2009

This game has better visuals than Uncharted 2 for sure. I just beat it. :SHOCKED: is where I'm gonna leave it. If there was a jaw-dropped smiley it would go there too

Comment

• Twigg4075
                    Kindergarten Cop
                    • Feb 2009

Originally posted by KNUBB
                    This game has better visuals than Uncharted 2 for sure. I just beat it. :SHOCKED: is where I'm gonna leave it. If there was a jaw-dropped smiley it would go there too
                    No shit?!? I was worried after playing the demo but I knew that was an old ass demo. Better than Uncharted 2 you say? Now that is something I can't wait to see.

Comment

• KNUBB
                      WHITE RONDO
                      • Jun 2009

Originally posted by Twigg4075
                      No shit?!? I was worried after playing the demo but I knew that was an old ass demo. Better than Uncharted 2 you say? Now that is something I can't wait to see.
                      The final game is about 10x better graphically than the demo. The sheer scale of it and for it to run flawlessly is beyond amazing. This one is definitely the best in the trilogy. The game is short, but it is pretty much non-stop action, so the 10 or so hours it takes seriously feels like a LOT more. When I looked at the play timer I was like seriously that can't be right. I seriously wish Sony implemented that screenshot feature they talked about at last years GDC. Some of the shots in this game leaves you literally jaw-dropped and drooling a little bit

Comment

• Twigg4075
                        Kindergarten Cop
                        • Feb 2009

The final game is about 10x better graphically than the demo. The sheer scale of it and for it to run flawlessly is beyond amazing. This one is definitely the best in the trilogy. The game is short, but it is pretty much non-stop action, so the 10 or so hours it takes seriously feels like a LOT more. When I looked at the play timer I was like seriously that can't be right. I seriously wish Sony implemented that screenshot feature they talked about at last years GDC. Some of the shots in this game leaves you literally jaw-dropped and drooling a little bit
                        I felt the same way when I replayed GoW1 the other day. I finished it with the game clock saying a little less than 10 hours. It felt like twice that.

Comment

• KNUBB
                          WHITE RONDO
                          • Jun 2009

After dwelling on this statement I have come to the conclusion that it was a little exaggerated from the excitement of beating this awesome game. Uncharted 2 and GoW3 art styles are so different that it is hard to put one over the other. Graphically they are right next to each other. One does something better than the other and vice versa. It's a tie graphically. Both of them are the best looking game out

Comment

Working...