X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Krebs
    The Fish are Sleeping
    • Oct 2008

Gamestop doing preorders for wii, ps3, wiifit

i work there, yesterday my boss told me that starting today they are taking preorders for wiis, 120 ps3s, and wiifit. $50 deposit and its an ordered list. they call you when yours is in. just an fyi to anyone who doesnt know about this, and cant find one.

• Champ
    Needs a hobby
    • Oct 2008

You couldnt pre order a wii before?

Comment

• Sharkweather
      • Jul 2009

Is it that hard to find systems?

Comment

• brees fan
        Shotgunning 4ur sins
        • Jan 2009

walmart has wii's... your gamestop is stupid, hell nintendos so desperate to sell fits that there is a commercial on tv with a number to call to order one...
        Last edited by brees fan; 02-06-2010, 04:47 PM.
        (*)I am a 25 year old pathological liar. I didn't have any friends growing up, so I feel that I have to impress people I may never meet online with fabricated stories. Any threads/messages I write are strictly false, and have no relevance to any daily experiences in my life. Basically, I am just a law respecting, citizen with no friends(*)

Comment

• leaffan
          Colton Orr Fan
          • Feb 2009

What? You can find those easily basically anywhere.

Leafs offseason training!

Comment

• Krebs
            The Fish are Sleeping
            • Oct 2008

sorry for trying to help, we sell out as soon as we get them here. theyre still hard to find around here

Comment

• Chrispy
              Needs a hobby
              • Dec 2008

Actually alot of stores r sold out of wiis. I went to a bunch of stores; walmart, target, gamestop, and best buy and i didnt find a wii around my area, i had to go to guilford to get one.

Comment

• brees fan
                Shotgunning 4ur sins
                • Jan 2009

Originally posted by Krebs
                sorry for trying to help, we sell out as soon as we get them here. theyre still hard to find around here
                really? are they still going for alot on ebay? I outta sell mine if thats the case...
                (*)I am a 25 year old pathological liar. I didn't have any friends growing up, so I feel that I have to impress people I may never meet online with fabricated stories. Any threads/messages I write are strictly false, and have no relevance to any daily experiences in my life. Basically, I am just a law respecting, citizen with no friends(*)

Comment

• Krebs
                  The Fish are Sleeping
                  • Oct 2008

i sold mine for 200 (face value) on craigslist

Comment

• brees fan
                    Shotgunning 4ur sins
                    • Jan 2009

Meh, not worth getting what I paid for it...

Comment

• Krebs
                      The Fish are Sleeping
                      • Oct 2008

i needed the money and hadnt played it since i got zelda (a long fucking time ago)

Comment

• brees fan
                        Shotgunning 4ur sins
                        • Jan 2009

I haven't played mine since I hooked it up and made sure it worked

Comment

• Twigg4075
                          Kindergarten Cop
                          • Feb 2009

Wii's aren't hard to find in the B-more area. I was actually in a Gamestop yesterday when someone just walked in and bought one.

Comment

• Minne
                            Go Hawks
                            • Jan 2010

i tryed to get a ps3 a few weeks ago and they were sold out everywere

Comment

• Herm
                              Boomshakalaka
                              • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Minne
                              i tryed to get a ps3 a few weeks ago and they were sold out everywere
                              Its like the twilight zone huh? Now that there are plenty of decent games out for the system. I remember when i bought mine at launch and they were hard as hell to find, but about 2 months after that there were stacks and stacks of them everywhere.

Comment

Working...