X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MmmmBeeeeer
    PTFO
    • Mar 2009

Originally posted by JayDizzle04

Lack of baserunning knowledge, plunking batters and hacking away at pitches like a Meth'd-Out Lumberjack will do that to you though

EDIT: Definitely need to read the manual instead of plunging headfirst into the game if you aren't playing for "funsies."
    Knowledge on how the baserunning works is essential, it can make or break you

Comment

• Jax
      JarrettLeger.com
      • Oct 2008

I almost started crying.. I was sitting there in a league just kinda listen to music and then June 16th 2009 N.Y Yankees vs. N.Y Mets audio plays... (http://www.iviewtube.com/videos/5859...castillo-error) and I start to cry almost FML

Comment

• dave
        Go the fuck outside
        • Oct 2008

I just got the game today - after a few games, I'd say it's not a huge leap over 09, to be honest.
        Subtle graphic improvements, a few new modes.
        It's a fine game, to get me wrong, but early impressions have me worried they're sitting on their laurels.

One thing really irks me - I don't have the stadium code and they're charging $10 for the six classic stadiums. Considering they're already on the disc, isn't $10 a bit of a cash grab?
        Last edited by dave; 03-06-2010, 09:15 PM.
        My Twitch video link: http://www.twitch.tv/dave374000

Twitch archived games link: http://www.twitch.tv/dave374000/profile/past_broadcasts

Comment

• Garrett67
          Glory Hole Monitor
          • Feb 2009

set both cameras (off/def) to broadcast, mine was Broadcast and medium by default.

Comment

• Proof21
            Go Big Red!
            • Mar 2009

Originally posted by killgod
            and then lincecum k's the side. fml
            I'm happy I get to use him and not go against him. Dudes a beast.

Comment

• Jax
              JarrettLeger.com
              • Oct 2008

Just got the "Chocker" trophy

In any mode, lose the game after inserting your closer with a two or more run lead in the 9th

UGH FUCKING k.Rod!!

Comment

• Brotha2ThaNight
                Viva Sombrero
                • Apr 2009

Originally posted by Jax
                Just got the "Chocker" trophy

In any mode, lose the game after inserting your closer with a two or more run lead in the 9th

UGH FUCKING k.Rod!!
                I cant get the ball to K Rod...Feliciano and the rest of the MESS pen usually blow that for me. I think I've used Feliciano in 3 or for games and in each one have gave up a HR to a lefty!:bigeyes:
                Yahoo: BigVoo

Comment

• Jax
                  JarrettLeger.com
                  • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Brotha2ThaNight
                  I cant get the ball to K Rod...Feliciano and the rest of the MESS pen usually blow that for me. I think I've used Feliciano in 3 or for games and in each one have gave up a HR to a lefty!:bigeyes:
                  Yeah I believe in 09 K Rod blew at least 15+ games for me. I'm making Sean Green my closer hahah

Comment

• Lumpkin
                    Lets go Mets
                    • Nov 2008

Got the game yesterday after playing MLB 2k9 all last year. Moving to this was like dumpster diving for dinner my entire life and than being taken to a five star resturant. Fucking awesome.

Did have one weird moment. David Wright hit a foul ball on a 2-1 count but somehow the count stayed at 2-1. I think I ended up striking out anyway, my timing is so God awful on this game, I'm early on everything. Not a fan of the Default baserunning controls either. I made at least 25 mistakes on the basepaths before switching to classic

Comment

Working...