Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • WrightStuff
    • Nov 2009

Suggestion Thread

If you have something that you think should be done to an existing player, please post it here.

Be as specific as possible!

• OnlyOneBeerLeft
    Fuck em
    • Oct 2008

If you get these done as good and before the other guys I can almost guarantee a blowjob from Rush. With rosters available VSN will get massive traffic like we had for NCAA Football.

Comment

• JTRaines92
      Boss
      • Mar 2009

Originally posted by OnlyOneBeerLeft
      If you get these done as good and before the other guys I can almost guarantee a blowjob from Rush. With rosters available VSN will get massive traffic like we had for NCAA Football.
      Yea. How did your rosters do OOBL? But for real though, if you do this we will get mass members. I'm gonna help as much as possible.

Comment

• bdub
        Woah Cam!
        • Jul 2009

Any update on this? I'd be willing to help out on this with editing player info and crap. I am not the hugest baseball fan so I wouldn't touch any ratings but I could help out with anything else.

Comment

• OnlyOneBeerLeft
          Fuck em
          • Oct 2008

LMAO no update buddy? Im updating my own rosters right now, I dont know tendencies, pitches etc, but im plugging in names and appearance as closely as I can go without taking a year to complete lol.

Comment

Working...