X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Maynard
    stupid ass titles
    • Feb 2009

where is the live game feature?

remember this feature from last year where you could listen in on other peoples games? did they dump this feature for 10? i cant find it anywhere
  • Brotha2ThaNight
    Viva Sombrero
    • Apr 2009

its in the game sadly they screwed up and hopefully patch it, because you can only view that feature from within a lobby and NOT from your buddy list like last year!
    Yahoo: BigVoo

Comment

• Garrett67
      Glory Hole Monitor
      • Feb 2009

Wow, I didn't even know you could do that. You just get to listen though?

Comment

• BuccaneerFan
        Noob
        • Feb 2009

We'll at least be able to listen in to our GS league games since there is an option to listen to sportsconnect live inside the league menus.

I'm listening in to Brotha2thanight's game now, even though it's just a random exhibition game outside of the league. Weird that Sony forgot to include this option on the buddy list this year. Oops.

Comment

• Brotha2ThaNight
          Viva Sombrero
          • Apr 2009

Originally posted by BuccaneerFan
          We'll at least be able to listen in to our GS league games since there is an option to listen to sportsconnect live inside the league menus.

I'm listening in to Brotha2thanight's game now, even though it's just a random exhibition game outside of the league. Weird that Sony forgot to include this option on the buddy list this year. Oops.
          good find I didnt see that option in the league menus...and u were listening to a great game lead changed hands like 5 different times in that one. Beltran got thrown out the game and it came back to haunt me cuz Gary Matthews Jr. replaced him and he made the last out of the game with Wright in Scoring position :club:
          Yahoo: BigVoo

Comment

• Maynard
            stupid ass titles
            • Feb 2009

that works kind of weird. i was able to click bucsfan name from the test league schedule when he played against buddah the other night in a random exhibition game and listen in. But when i clicked on buddah, it didnt have the option

Comment

• The Buddha
              • Mar 2009

I havent played Bucsfan....silly maynard.

You mean Brotha?

---

Comment

• Maynard
                stupid ass titles
                • Feb 2009

it was rokbone...my bad. But still, 3 or 4 guys were on and i could only get the option to listen in from bucfans gamercard

Comment

Working...