X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ryne candy
    Aggie C/O '01
    • Feb 2009

Netflix on gaming consoles

I told my dad how the 360 allows for Netflix subscribers to watch movies instantly. He let me have his info to get access to his account, so I could watch movies on my 360 & PS3.

Unless I mess with his instant queue, will it change what movies will come to him in the mail or the numbers of movies he gets?
  • ryne candy
    Aggie C/O '01
    • Feb 2009

Originally posted by MaxMeanie
    It will not affect what he gets in the mail unless you change his instant queue. It does allow you to set up a separate watch instantly queue as well. The service is pretty decent but don't expect their to be a lot of new releases. Picture quality can also range from very good to absolutely unwatchable.
    I found that out. I clicked on something that said 2012 because my girl wanted to see it and 15 minutes into it, I was "where is John Cusack?" Turns out it was 2007's 2012 Doomsday....lol. I guess it's kool as an added feature for being a subscriber.

Comment

• nesper
      • Feb 2009

Originally posted by ryne candy
      I found that out. I clicked on something that said 2012 because my girl wanted to see it and 15 minutes into it, I was "where is John Cusack?" Turns out it was 2007's 2012 Doomsday....lol. I guess it's kool as an added feature for being a subscriber.
      yah if you are really bored or have an itch to watch something its pretty nice. If you want to see newer movies you still have to do it by mail.

Comment

Working...