Zetterburg, Lidstrom, Holmstrom, and Franzen have to go now please make an offer.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Tailback U
    No substitute 4 strength.
    • Nov 2008

Zetterburg, Lidstrom, Holmstrom, and Franzen have to go now please make an offer.

Stastny (85) + Corey Perry (84) + Cullen (80)

Zetterberg(90) + Franzen (83) + Draper (77)

I know the ratings aren't close but truth be told i don't really want Franzen or Holmstrom all that much, both are way overrated in this game, I feel Perry is much better than both.
  • Tailback U
    • Nov 2008

Originally posted by chewbacca byron
    I know it seems stupid man but i just really dont wanna take perry even as good as offer it could be
    No worries. I have Hejduk too, who is faster, has a better shot, and better offensive awareness.

I'm highly interested in Zetterberg and Lidstrom, I just don't have the ratings to match those guys, so let me know if anything on my team interests you.

Comment

• Tailback U
      • Nov 2008

Hejduk (84) + Perry (84) + Michalek (83) = 251

For

Zetterberg (90) + Franzen (83) + Draper (77) = 250

Comment

• Ravin
        Dishing the Gino's
        • Feb 2009

I sent you a PM asking what you wanted from Chicago for Zetty. Please get back to me.
        All you need to know when thinking of the NHL vs Madden series is the two people involved in making the games.

"rammer" and "cummings"

The NHL series is a giver, Madden takes the load.

Comment

• Tailback U
          • Nov 2008

Originally posted by chewbacca byron
          Ill get back to you on that one i might be interested
          You're getting three top 2 line wingers and only really losing Zetterberg for them. Franzen is not that great in this game because he's slow and doesn't have a shot, all Draper can do is take faceoffs so he's nothing more than a 4th line C.

Let me know if you want to do this sooner rather than later because a couple of these guys are in talks with other teams as well but I really want Zetterberg.

Comment

Working...