• AnArtofWar
    Laser
    • Jul 2010

Username=GT

Comment

• Chrispy
      Needs a hobby
      • Dec 2008

FU, how did u get it early? I still got to wait 4 days.....

Comment

• AnArtofWar
        Laser
        • Jul 2010

Ebay...usually I get it from a store early but they aren't getting games early anymore it seems..

Comment

• gaysex4lif
          No longer a noob
          • Oct 2008

Impressions? I saw you playing team deathmatch

Comment

• Boucher
            King of EDM
            • Jul 2009

Ya shit bro IMPRESSIONS

Comment

• Rush
              vsn has rizzen

• Oct 2008

Just pre-ordered/paid it off completely.

I got 94 dollars in store credit for NCAA 11/Madden 11/NBA 2k11(which I got for free)

Got 25% extra for putting it towards Black ops and then 10% for edge card.

Comment

• AnArtofWar
                Laser
                • Jul 2010

Let's see...

So far, it seems like Black Ops is the good of the past iterations of the Call of Duty series...no more gay shit like quick scoping, no recoil, not TOO much grenade spam(could be better), no killstreak stacking- i.e. an airstrike kill going towards getting your chopper (leading to KSs meaning way too much) and a good amount of recoil. This time around there is a great mix of arcade and realism. Now there aren't any retarded combos like pro piping faggots with OMA/Danger Close or the retarded knife on gun commando faggots. Unlike Modern Warfare 2, it actually has added new flavors to the great format of the Call of Duty series, the points system makes creating classes and shit really interesting and you have to spend the points wisely, right now I only have a good couple of guns and I haven't been able to even get new killstreaks.

TL;DR: This Call of Duty installment is actually good, it adds shit that you liked from the old ones and got rid of bullshit from the old ones(No more drop shot, quick scoping, pro pipe whoring and so on). People can no longer rely on killstreak stacking to get their next killstreak so they actually have to be good and so on...

There are a lot of good things...one new thing I really like I forgot about is that you vote for either the next map on the playlist, the previous map or a random map. And also, more importantly, although I am sure most have heard about it, is online split screen.

Comment

• Boucher
                  King of EDM
                  • Jul 2009

moar

Comment

• AnArtofWar
                    Laser
                    • Jul 2010

All the guns suck until you get the Famas, I'd just stick with the MP5k and maybe get the Enfield.

Comment

• Boucher
                      King of EDM
                      • Jul 2009

How bout them LMG or Shotty or SNiper

Comment

• AnArtofWar
                        Laser
                        • Jul 2010

I haven't really messed with the LMGs, they aren't all that much fun which I feel has something to do with becoming so damn slow. The snipers suck balls because it is nearly impossible to get a 1 shot kill and because of quick scoping when you first scope in it is extremely wobbly so they aren't really viable although I have only used the Dragunov. Shotties seem to be just where they should, they are absolutely deadly in CQC. I've played one wager match so far and it kind of sucked...it's hard to have fun. Especially because no one is fucking playing and I am so damn laggy.

Comment

• Boucher
                          King of EDM
                          • Jul 2009

moar

Comment

• AnArtofWar
                            Laser
                            • Jul 2010

Well now I am rank 27, it is really important to just keep your points even though you want to spend it on camo and to see/get the classified weapons...the shotty is actually turrible, I wanted to check it out because you can dual wield it, but even then it would suck because all maps are generally big, or at least have a good mix of CQC and distant action. One thing that is pissing me off is I feel like bullets are just not registering or some BS, at sometimes it just feels like the other guy is supposed to win the gun fight, literally no hit markers for me while he ends me in a couple of shots.

And you get an excess amount of points at around 23-24 because there is nothing worth unlocking, but make sure you keep it...there is a lot of interesting stuff that comes up imo.

Actually, the classified LMG is actually pretty good, my second favorite weapon behind the Famas. My third being the Galil and the fourth being the AK74. A lot of people say they have success with the SMGs though over the ARs, but maybe it's just me.

Claymores seem to be more deadly than they have ever been, and they go off much quicker. It is actually worth it to have bomb squad, aka hacker, especially with all the other perks to it. Which brings me to the point in saying that it seems impossible to get pro perks with the challenges you have to accomplish. And scratch that, looking, I am actually 3 grenades from getting scavenger(you have to kill 5 people with grenades that are replenished...kinda hard) and for Sleight of Hand I need to kill 10 people by first shooting at a guy, reloading and then finishing them off after...which is impossible with how fast paced and such this game is.

Comment

• Twigg4075
                              Kindergarten Cop
                              • Feb 2009

Originally posted by AnArtofWar
                              ...the shotty is actually turrible, I wanted to check it out because you can dual wield it,
                              Oh Christ, not this again.

Comment

• AnArtofWar
                                Laser
                                • Jul 2010

Yea it sucks though, which I am happy about, that shit pissed me off so much, and it doesn't help that it makes no sense.

Comment

Working...