X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Macken
    Blah
    • Oct 2008

[ALL] COD: MWF2 Pikey's Minitage/Gameplay/Commentary thread

thanks pikey for making ur way over here..

that is his youtube channel.. you should post your vidoes here as well man.
  • Maynard
    stupid ass titles
    • Feb 2009

why would anyone want to listen to this guy talk about MW2 gameplay? The game is so old that nobody would need to hear anything he would have to say about it. Plus, who is this guy that we even give a shit about his opinion? he doesnt even know how to post url's in a post....lol.....yeah im about to care what he thinks....He doesnt even use the correct abbreviation. Its MW2, not MWF2. And wtf is a Minitage
    Last edited by Maynard; 07-06-2010, 12:19 PM.

Comment

• Rush
      vsn has rizzen

• Oct 2008

Originally posted by Maynard
      why would anyone want to listen to this guy talk about MW2 gameplay? The game is so old that nobody would need to hear anything he would have to say about it. Plus, who is this guy that we even give a shit about his opinion? he doesnt even know how to post url's in a post....lol.....yeah im about to care what he thinks....He doesnt even use the correct abbreviation. Its MW2, not MWF2. And wtf is a Minitage
      Im not sure who he is, etc. But there is still a huge market for Modern Warfare videos, gameplay, etc. shit on youtube.

Comment

• Macken
        Blah
        • Oct 2008

he posted at my site, and has some pretty good videos.. MW2 is still a major game in europe and has a huge market value across the states as well.. you would be surprised how many ppl watch game footage with commentary..

Comment

• JBregz
          Follow me! @JBregzz
          • Nov 2008

Originally posted by Macken
          he posted at my site, and has some pretty good videos.. MW2 is still a major game in europe and has a huge market value across the states as well.. you would be surprised how many ppl watch game footage with commentary..
          qft

Follow me on twitter @JBregzz
          Follow me on twitch bitch http://www.twitch.tv/jbregz/
          Redskins TGT Scheduling Thread http://www.virtualsportsnetwork.com/...eduling-Thread

Comment

• Maynard
            stupid ass titles
            • Feb 2009

Originally posted by ixpikeyxi
            p.s. im against flame wars teebs but there was no need for you to post that, and a minitage is a small montage made up of a few rounds of gameplay
            sure there was, people have been flamed for much less. not to mention i wasnt even flaming you. Plus this is VSN so allow me to educate
            :learnvsn:

Now since your a friend of mackin, i will say that i hope you do post your vids and contribute to the gameroom discussions. Kind of surprised people would need to listen to MW2 gameplay vids, but hey, to each their own. I could see that if the game was newer, but its so old and even if your looking for glitches you would probably know about them already.

btw, why cant you post a link until u have 5 posts? thats stupid

anyways, welcome to the site

Comment

• MmmmBeeeeer
              PTFO
              • Mar 2009

So you guys don't play GB matches? I noticed you using a killstreak reward.

And man am I tired of seeing intervention quickscopes, big deal.

Cool I guess though

Comment

• Macken
                Blah
                • Oct 2008

the riot shield one is pretty funny

Comment

• QuietStorm
                  11/15/13
                  • Feb 2009

Battlefield >> MW2

Cool vids though.
                  Twitch Channel

Comment

• ~Chance~
                    Blaze one for the NATION
                    • Oct 2008

Fuck mw2, but this guy is the funniest commentator on youtube.

Comment

Working...