Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Maynard
    stupid ass titles
    • Feb 2009

the bosses in this game are a bitch. i just fought this one dude who was super hard to beat. it took me like 5 tries. its a longer battle too

i think i am closing in on the ending. the story is really keeping me under suspense. when you start playing it seems like a pretty straight forward story. but as you play you are wondering what happened here. And then that turns into a really suspenseful theme as you go because you are given clues along the way that make you wonder about certain things. The writing on the walls are the most bizarre clues imo.....you sit and think about who actually left those clues

Comment

• Twigg4075
      Kindergarten Cop
      • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Maynard
      the bosses in this game are a bitch. i just fought this one dude who was super hard to beat. it took me like 5 tries. its a longer battle too

i think i am closing in on the ending. the story is really keeping me under suspense. when you start playing it seems like a pretty straight forward story. but as you play you are wondering what happened here. And then that turns into a really suspenseful theme as you go because you are given clues along the way that make you wonder about certain things. The writing on the walls are the most bizarre clues imo.....you sit and think about who actually left those clues
      I thought the first boss was a bitch. I beat him first try but literally had no health packs left and only one block of health. The last part of the battle it seemed he had no pattern and no matter what I did he hit me.

Comment

• Maynard
        stupid ass titles
        • Feb 2009

i finished tonight. great ending to a great story. Really an excellent game

i suggest continuing after the end game credits

Comment

• Twigg4075
          Kindergarten Cop
          • Feb 2009

I'm in the ship section.

Comment

• Twigg4075
            Kindergarten Cop
            • Feb 2009

l

I think I'm in the home stretch. I'm about to recharge some thing that will help detonate the bomb.

I loved the part when you re-animate the bridge and a ton of enemies attack you. I woul trap three or four at a time in a deadlock and destoy them with my shotty.

Comment

• Maynard
              stupid ass titles
              • Feb 2009

one thing i do and dont like. liked because i rented this game....but didnt like because it goes against what was a brilliant move by the devs

dont read this if your still playing

anyone who played knows there is no chapter system and the saves are automatic with a check point system. this eliminates cheesing the game to find items or things missed the first time around.

So that and the 3 endings would seem to force players to play more than once...or even 3 times in this case. but what i didnt like was after the game was over u could just reload your save to see how the other 2 options would play out.....and get the achievments for each of the 3 choices.

what was the point to the auto save and no chapter thing if they were just going to let you cheese the end so u never would be forced to play again? i saw all 3 endings in 1 play thru....not a smart move.

Comment

• Buzzman
                • Oct 2008

I hate the no mission select. I want to replay only part of the game, but have to play the whole campaign over again just for that one part? Sounds dumb. There was a cool easter egg that is easy to miss, I can't imagine if while your doing your 2nd playthrough you miss it and have no chance to go back.

ON A SIDE NOTE: If you enjoyed the gunplay in this game, the developers from this game are handling the multiplayer for Modern Warfare 3.

Comment

• Twigg4075
                  Kindergarten Cop
                  • Feb 2009

Yeah, I agree about the lack of chapter select. Pretty stupid omission. It;s really the only negative I can think of.

I just finished the game and it was great. I also got all the single player cheevos except for beating the game on Hard and causing a Rvert to blow up an enemy 10 times.

Comment

• Maynard
                    stupid ass titles
                    • Feb 2009

i also missed the 10 revert blow ups. i missed the easter egg...was it the wheel? there is an achievement for that

Comment

Working...