X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • G-men
    Posts too much
    • Nov 2011

Originally posted by strahanfan92
    Are you guys actually having trouble running the ball? My run game is by far my best attribute.
    same here, i play with Rutgers, and usually in the second half, i just take over the game running the ball.

Comment

• Maynard
      stupid ass titles
      • Feb 2009

Originally posted by JayDizzle04
      Poor late game clock management and bad 4th quarter Green Zone defense got me to 2-5.

"Switch and Dive" doesn't apply to me, son.
      i still catch myself doing the old switch and dive. its an old habit from the genesis days. It worked so well back then.

for some reason i always seem to hit the RB button when trying to user catch. I think i am gonna switch the catch button to RB instead of trying to use Y. i hate not making user catches but i am so worried about fumbles that i go right to the RB to cover the ball

Comment

• jms493
        • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Maynard
        i still catch myself doing the old switch and dive. its an old habit from the genesis days. It worked so well back then.

for some reason i always seem to hit the RB button when trying to user catch. I think i am gonna switch the catch button to RB instead of trying to use Y. i hate not making user catches but i am so worried about fumbles that i go right to the RB to cover the ball
        pressing up on the right stick covers the ball...

Comment

• Maynard
          stupid ass titles
          • Feb 2009

RB does as well. Its the actual protect ball button. up on the right stick is one of those highlight moves...what do they call it shield/lean or something. idk if thats actually designed to cover the ball even though the runner goes down into that steamroller running style. If it works thats all that counts

Comment

• ryne candy
            Aggie C/O '01
            • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Potatoes002
            I turned off auto-strafe but I love auto-sprint.
            agree....it turns on only when you have distance against the last guy and running a straight path.

Comment

Working...