Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Maynard
    stupid ass titles
    • Feb 2009

it doesnt say anything. just the standard info but they left out JUCO. The info is exactly what u see in the game. Pretty nice.

has anyone figured out how to share their OD so other can view it? like if i wanted to post a game recap how do i link it here for others to see?

i also noticed my game stats were incorrect on the site but the player stats are correct

Comment

• BrntO4Life
      My Aunt Ida Smokes.
      • Mar 2009

Originally posted by Maynard
      has anyone figured out how to share their OD so other can view it? like if i wanted to post a game recap how do i link it here for others to see?
      Just copy the URL of the dynasty. Not sure if you can link to specific stories, but we can find it from there.

Comment

• Realist
        • Mar 2009

I haven't officially "started" my OD, we are still in preseason, do you think that could be a reason why I can't add/remove recruits from the site?

Comment

• Maynard
          stupid ass titles
          • Feb 2009

Originally posted by BrntO4Life
          Just copy the URL of the dynasty. Not sure if you can link to specific stories, but we can find it from there.
          i tried that but the when clicking the link it gave an error

Comment

• ryne candy
            Aggie C/O '01
            • Feb 2009

I usually am logged on and copy the "Stories" url. I log out and try it to make sure it works. It will take you (not logged in) to "Latest Story." Whenever I tried to copy and paste the "Dynasty Hub" url, it would take me to EA's dynasty page...don't know what I'm doing wrong. If you click on my link under my sig...it will take you to my dynasty.
            Last edited by ryne candy; 07-21-2010, 01:16 PM.

Comment

• Maynard
              stupid ass titles
              • Feb 2009

the error i was seeing yesterday is now gone and i can post the url for others to see
              i assume u guys could see this
              We exist to inspire the world through Play. Electronic Arts is a leading publisher of games on Console, PC and Mobile.

i just got done reordering my board. I like the way its layed out and its easier to reorder on the site than in the game. i dont want to do any recruiting on there at this point because of this errors people mentioned. Since this years game has fewer 5 star players, and from i read is harder to sign 4 and 5 star players, i need to make sure i dont see errors and make my points count.

i was able to prioritize who i want to sink time into. I wish EA would call it points rather than hours. you get 60 points per week which is easier than saying 600 mins or 10 hrs

Comment

• ryne candy
                Aggie C/O '01
                • Feb 2009

/\/\/\/\

Yes...we (at least I) can see it. I haven't had any errors...my mistake was to refresh when the recruits page didn't show properly rather vertically. Now I just leave it alone and scroll to answer the topic.

About EA recruiting...I just wanted total minutes...hate conversion....esp towards the end. I have 4 recruits and 1hr 50 min....damn...bring the calculator out.
                Last edited by ryne candy; 07-21-2010, 04:56 PM.

Comment

• BrntO4Life
                  My Aunt Ida Smokes.
                  • Mar 2009

Originally posted by Maynard
                  the error i was seeing yesterday is now gone and i can post the url for others to see
                  i assume u guys could see this
                  We exist to inspire the world through Play. Electronic Arts is a leading publisher of games on Console, PC and Mobile.

i just got done reordering my board. I like the way its layed out and its easier to reorder on the site than in the game. i dont want to do any recruiting on there at this point because of this errors people mentioned. Since this years game has fewer 5 star players, and from i read is harder to sign 4 and 5 star players, i need to make sure i dont see errors and make my points count.

i was able to prioritize who i want to sink time into. I wish EA would call it points rather than hours. you get 60 points per week which is easier than saying 600 mins or 10 hrs
                  Yeah, I can see it. Just watched your highlights from the Marshall game.

Comment

• Maynard
                    stupid ass titles
                    • Feb 2009

Originally posted by ryne candy

About EA recruiting...I just wanted total minutes...hate conversion....esp towards the end. I have 4 recruits and 1hr 50 min....damn...bring the calculator out.
                    minutes would be nice too. the 1 hr 50 mins is a pain. it is just an extra thing u have to think about when your trying to think about your players

Comment

• Maynard
                      stupid ass titles
                      • Feb 2009

Originally posted by BrntO4Life
                      Yeah, I can see it. Just watched your highlights from the Marshall game.
                      what i learned the hardway is that after all the media gets uploaded, then u goto the site and edit the story. You then choose 10 media to include in the story. After you pick 10 and save the story, the remaining media gets deleted instantly.

So there was a video of a fade pass i threw to posey where he dragged his toes to stay in for the TD that i lost by mistake.

So make sure you have the right 10 media items selected before you save, otherwise u loose them from the site. you still have them in game, but u cant upload them to the OD site....u can only upload them to your EA Profile

here is the play
                      Last edited by Maynard; 07-21-2010, 09:31 PM.

Comment

• BrntO4Life
                        My Aunt Ida Smokes.
                        • Mar 2009

Good look Maynard.
                        Last edited by BrntO4Life; 07-21-2010, 10:14 PM.

Comment

• Realist
                          • Mar 2009

Determined it was a router issue. I could removed/add prospects being directly connected to my modem, now i just need help with what router settings to change.

Comment

Working...