Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Maynard
    stupid ass titles
    • Feb 2009

i think the crowds sound great. They are cheering the entire game unless its a blowout. But even when im home and its a blowout they still get up for 3rd down or big play situations. There is so much noise going on during a TD that between the announcers, band, and crowd noise its hard to tell just how loud the crowd is.

on the road is awesome too. they get so loud that at times u cant audible, the controller shakes and i have even had it where a motion guy wont go in motion.

i turned the announcer volume down to 90 and put anything related to the gameplay up to 100. I feel like the sounds in the game are well done and make the games even more exciting. The teams your paying with might make a difference to

Comment

• Bear Pand
      RIP Indy Colts
      • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Warner2BruceTD
      You guys don't see a problem with the lack of crowd noise?

This is my first next gen EA football, so maybe that's the issue and you guys are used to it, but the last gen crowds were much better. The atmosphere is so bland in this game. And something is just "off" about the presentation, I can't put my finger on it.
      Step 1: Go into sound settings turn commentary down 70, maybe even lower.
      Step 2: Turn crowd noise up to 100, Adjust as necessary.
      Step 3: Download this file it has custom stadium sounds for every team
      [ame="http://www.zshare.net/download/78492799086c891d/"]zSHARE - NCAA Sounds.rar[/ame]

Doesn't completely solve the problem, but doing this + my custom stadium sounds makes the atmosphere good enough for me. I just need to get a good "1...2...3...4 FIRST DOWN BITCH" chant for Purdue.

Comment

• Nukleopatra
        Posts a lot
        • Nov 2008

I don't see any mention about fixing the whole ''the game is a piece of shit.''

Will that be patch 3?

Comment

• Nukleopatra
          Posts a lot
          • Nov 2008

Originally posted by Maynard
          they get so loud that at times u cant audible, the controller shakes and i have even had it where a motion guy wont go in motion.
          Holy.... shit.. Seriously?

I guess I spend way too much time focusing on the negatives, when there's so many positives about NCAA 11 - such as the controller shaking.

Jesus Christ, you're fucking gay.

Comment

Working...