• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • x0xHumblex0x
    Forgeddaaabooouuutiiiit
    • Jul 2010

Recording / Making Videos

has anyone been doing it lately ??

i used to enjoy doing it - even tho it was time consuming...
    just wondering if anyone else continued that good stuff........
    3rd & 14, inside your own 15, up 6, 3:20min left to go = call a PA Pass and Cancel. *its Legit, so no needless complaining
  • Point Blank
    Needs a hobby
    • Oct 2008

The farthest I went was streaming. I tried to edit some vids I recorded but It was a pain in the ass. Might try again this fall.

Comment

• Poundtherock
      I don't argue w/idiots...
      • May 2009

I still do but mostly for non-publishing. I think I only recorded/edited/posted one or two games this past season......possibly publish more on the Tube this coming season.

Poundtherock @ Twitch
      PTR_Poundtherock/xxxPTRxxx @ YouTube

Gaming Series: PS3: GTPlanet.net, GT6 [D3 Silver]; PS3; GT5; PS4: GTSport; Clancy [Ghosts]; BF1; Uncharted [PS4v]; RDR2 [???];

Comment

• Boucher
        King of EDM
        • Jul 2009

I hate using vegas to do simple commentaries, however im buying a mac in a couple of weeks. Imovie is simple to use for the commentaries then i can come in with FCP and wow the crowd with my highlights

Comment

• mobbdeep1122
          I just win
          • May 2009

I used to enjoy doing it on the PS2.

Then the equipment got too expensive when the PS3 came out. So I just said screw it, I'm done. I wish I didn't delete all my PS2 vids though.

Comment

• TimsGiants
            18 and 1
            • Mar 2009

I want to see that Boss_AZ awesome user catch vs Lieb I think. Anyone know where to find that?

Comment

• QuietStorm
              11/15/13
              • Feb 2009

Those were the days when Mobb was making those vids. You knew you had to bring your "A" game because everybody would be watching.

I want to start doing this. Anybody know of some good equipment I can buy?
              Twitch Channel

Comment

• Poundtherock
                I don't argue w/idiots...
                • May 2009

Originally posted by QuietStorm
                Those were the days when Mobb was making those vids. You knew you had to bring your "A" game because everybody would be watching.

There are several out there. I use Hauppauge HD-PVR.

Poundtherock @ Twitch
                PTR_Poundtherock/xxxPTRxxx @ YouTube

Gaming Series: PS3: GTPlanet.net, GT6 [D3 Silver]; PS3; GT5; PS4: GTSport; Clancy [Ghosts]; BF1; Uncharted [PS4v]; RDR2 [???];

Comment

• OnlyOneBeerLeft
                  Fuck em
                  • Oct 2008

Originally posted by QuietStorm

I've been planning on it for this season too... who knows if I'll follow thru

Comment

• Hitman
                    Fist Pumpin to the Oldies
                    • Jun 2009

Yea that was awesome making the videos.. editing was pretty fun, especially when the song matched up with the pace of the game really well... wish i still had all the ps2 ones... lost in the oblivion of MM..

Comment

• Boss AZ
                      Hi Haters
                      • Feb 2009

Originally posted by TimsGiants
                      I want to see that Boss_AZ awesome user catch vs Lieb I think. Anyone know where to find that?
                      I don't know what you're talking about.

Comment

• Minne
                        Go Hawks
                        • Jan 2010

I've always wanted to get into that but never followed through on it.

Comment

• x0xHumblex0x
                          Forgeddaaabooouuutiiiit
                          • Jul 2010

Originally posted by Poundtherock
                          I still do but mostly for non-publishing. I think I only recorded/edited/posted one or two games this past season......possibly publish more on the Tube this coming season.
                          ahhh - yes i remember you doing a little sumpin'-sumpin'......

i used Vimeo - much better playback quality......
                          3rd & 14, inside your own 15, up 6, 3:20min left to go = call a PA Pass and Cancel. *its Legit, so no needless complaining

Comment

• x0xHumblex0x
                            Forgeddaaabooouuutiiiit
                            • Jul 2010

Originally posted by mobbdeep1122
                            I used to enjoy doing it on the PS2.

Then the equipment got too expensive when the PS3 came out. So I just said screw it, I'm done. I wish I didn't delete all my PS2 vids though.
                            you were the one that started it all - which later inspired me......

i have every single video that i ever "published".....saved on 2 backup drives....its fun watching them after some times passes by......

Comment

• x0xHumblex0x
                              Forgeddaaabooouuutiiiit
                              • Jul 2010

Originally posted by TimsGiants
                              Alyoyo has it i believe........

sup Timmy G ??!!

Comment

Working...