Win a real Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG supercar with GT5...

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MmmmBeeeeer
    PTFO
    • Mar 2009

[PS3] Win a real Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG supercar with GT5...

[Too bad the U.S. isn't involved in the contest though ]

Gran Turismo 5 Signature Edition, Collector’s Edition Announced for International Release
    Gran Turismo 5 August 4th, 2010

Remember when we first got the hint that there would be “two collector’s editions” of Gran Turismo 5? It turns out that was correct, as the Signature Edition was just announced today for everyone except residents of the United States. Here’s what you get for €179.99 (pre-order here at Amazon.fr):

* Sculpted metal box, finished with SLS AMG Obsidian Black paint.
    * SLS AMG 1:43 model car
    * Leather GT-branded wallet with competition entry card (see below)
    * GT-branded USB key with a special GT5 trailer
    * GT-branded key fob
    * Coffee table book featuring the cars and locations of GT5
    * 200-page Apex book with driving and tuning tips, discussion of future technologies, and more.
    * Five unique “Chrome Line” edition cars (see below).
    * The “competition entry card” provided with the wallet grants you access to a special competition – one that combines in-game and real-world challenges, much like the GT Academy. The prize, though, is extraordinary: a real Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG super car of your very own. (More details on this competition will be announced later.)
    * Also like the GT Academy, United States, Canadian, and even Japanese fans are out of luck, as the Signature Edition (and the competition) will only be available to residents of the following countries: UK, Ireland, Germany, Austria, France, Switzerland, Portugal, Spain, Italy, Sweden, Finland, Denmark, Norway, Greece, Czech Republic, Russia, Poland, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, UAE and Saudi Arabia.
  • Chrispy
    Needs a hobby
    • Dec 2008

that is awesome, why don't we have contests like this one on VSN, cheap bastards

Comment

• Blade
      Walking SAM site
      • Feb 2009

That's enticing, but no way can I afford the insurance on that baby. I am happy with my 2010 Camaro But I will be getting the collector's edition for sure.

Comment

• MRN
        MRNeverwearthesamething
        • Nov 2008

Originally posted by cpollack09
        that is awesome, why don't we have contests like this one on VSN, cheap bastards

From what I hear, we had one planned, but Len B used the money for cheap beer and tranny hookers.

Comment

• Justo
          GFX Crew
          • Dec 2008

Originally posted by MRN
          From what I hear, we had one planned, but Len B used the money for cocaine and tranny hookers.
          fixed

Comment

• Boucher
            King of EDM
            • Jul 2009

SO do we know what we get it in the $250 dollar gt5 limited edition?

Comment

• MmmmBeeeeer
              PTFO
              • Mar 2009

Its not announced yet. Probably a GT5 bookmark and a poster.

Comment

• Prodigal Son
                The Greatest
                • Feb 2009

Probably another GT5 demo.

Comment

Working...