Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Realist
    • Mar 2009

Am I the only one feeling like this?

Usually this time of the year, I'm trying to find an early copy of Madden. For some reason I have no desire to do that. I don't even have that "anticipation" feeling that comes every year. I haven't downloaded the demo and probably wont at this point, and might not be out there on midnight release which would be a first in many many years. I'm still going to get the game and hopefully enjoy it, but I have that feeling of, even if i didn't get it, i really wouldn't care. Am I the only one feeling like this? :ionno:
  • Aso
    The Serious House
    • Nov 2008

Feeling like that, I am not.

Comment

• BigBucs
      Unpretentious
      • May 2009

Strategy pad has me feeling the same way. I played the demo about 4 times and not anticipating Mon Madness. I swear they find a way to fuck shit up no matter what. They finally improved on the game play but I cant even enjoy it because Im lost pre snap with all the stupid shit they changed. What the hell is this new audible system on offense?

Comment

• OnlyOneBeerLeft
        Fuck em
        • Oct 2008

I;m going to be at Midnight launch, picking up my game, but my main objective is to hand out my flyers for the KOTC event in Mass

Comment

• Aso
          The Serious House
          • Nov 2008

How are people still complaining about the strategy pad? It was easy as dick to navigate after playing like three games.

Comment

• dave
            Go the fuck outside
            • Oct 2008

Strategy pad annoys me, but NCAA 11 shows so much promise and Madden 11 demo plays just like it, so I think the game will be fun.
            For me, the biggest addition the past two years (for offline play) is the speed threshold slider. For the first time in all-Madden, you don't see linebackers hanging with WRs step for step.
            It's a shame you can't bring sliders online, they would change the game.
            My Twitch video link: http://www.twitch.tv/dave374000

Twitch archived games link: http://www.twitch.tv/dave374000/profile/past_broadcasts

Comment

• Realist
              • Mar 2009

Originally posted by IzzyIs13
              I have the same feeling realist. For the first time i'm not excited because people in here don't love the game anymore and finally hit me this year. If people was hype like it was 2004 thru 2006 than I could see myself being hype. But I will bet people will quit before football season starts.
              Well that's pretty much a given now. That might be part of the reason I'm feeling this way. Another reason is because, I dont feel EA really did s--t to improve the game. Yea it has locomotion like NCAA but to ignore something like Online Franchise (for something like Strategy pad, whatever it is), which was a big selling point for me, really irks me.

Comment

• BigBucs
                Unpretentious
                • May 2009

Originally posted by Aso21Raiders
                How are people still complaining about the strategy pad? It was easy as dick to navigate after playing like three games.
                Bullshit. The CPU snaps the ball in half a second.

Comment

• windy city
                  • Apr 2009

Not me, I Can't Wait... WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
                  Windy City Twitch Bitches

http://www.twitch.tv/windycityshow

Comment

• Aso
                    The Serious House
                    • Nov 2008

Originally posted by BigBucs
                    Bullshit. The CPU snaps the ball in half a second.
                    For some things it ends up being just one extra button to press. Like if I want my RB to block, it's up, receiver icon, then R2 or L2. Just one extra button. I can get in all the audibles I need to but I'm sure there are people that audible more than I.

Comment

• Boss AZ
                      Hi Haters
                      • Feb 2009

Anything to do with coverage or line shifts I can get done. When it comes to hot routes on D, forget about it. Strategy pad is a pos.

Comment

• Coach
                        • Aug 2009

You Real...been meanin to hit you up all week. Glad you wrote this cuz this is exactly how I'm feelin this year. Normally I would take today off and run to Winston-Salem and get the game early. Guess what? I forgot to call my spot today to see if they have it or not. I called Tuesday and they said they would have it either today or Monday. I thought about calling several times today but I had too much other stuff going on.

I'm coaching my son's Pop Warner team this year (so now I'm REALLY a coach! LOL) and that's taking up a lot of my time. As everyone knows, it leaked on the 360 a week or so ago. I didn't either bother DL it. My bro has been playin every since it leaked and I didn't get a copy til Wed. I played for 20 minutes and turned it off. Practice was cancelled yesterday and I didn't even play.

Crazy thing is, I was blown away from the graphics and how smooth it was but you know what...Life happens. I'm still gonna get it but it's time for a new crop to come through here and hold it down faithfully like me and all the old schoolers that did since 01...

Comment

• QuietStorm
                          11/15/13
                          • Feb 2009

Originally posted by windy city
                          Not me, I Can't Wait... WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
                          Twitch Channel

Comment

• x0xHumblex0x
                            Forgeddaaabooouuutiiiit
                            • Jul 2010

wow..........such negative vibes with this year's Madden and it hasnt even been released yet?? with that mind set; it will never be that good to those that think that way already

i hope i didnt choose a bad year to make a comeback......with all the familiar names - that alone gets me hyped for Madden......
                            3rd & 14, inside your own 15, up 6, 3:20min left to go = call a PA Pass and Cancel. *its Legit, so no needless complaining

Comment

• killgod
                              OHHHH WHEN THE REDSSSSS
                              • Oct 2008

i'm pumped for it. TGT is gonna be badass this year

Comment

Working...