• Maynard
      stupid ass titles
      • Feb 2009

its madden. i havnt been excited about its release in years

Comment

• Chadman
        I Am Willie Beamen
        • Oct 2008

Im excited but strictly because its madden football. Deep down inside i know that gameplay wise it will be slightly better than ncaa. If i play this game past january it will be the first time ive done so in two years.

Comment

• x0xHumblex0x
          Forgeddaaabooouuutiiiit
          • Jul 2010

Originally posted by Maynard
          its madden. i havnt been excited about its release in years
          yo-yo-yo.....sup Kosar!!!
          been awhile - hey =)

anyway;
          even tho its seems to be the general feeling with Madden gamers, most if not all buy it every year........
          even i bought it every year since Next Gen came out and yet, i only played maybe 4-5 games online in the last 2 years ???

regardless; i still look forward to it tho........maybe their is some type of addiction that comes with it =)
          3rd & 14, inside your own 15, up 6, 3:20min left to go = call a PA Pass and Cancel. *its Legit, so no needless complaining

Comment

• x0xHumblex0x
            Forgeddaaabooouuutiiiit
            • Jul 2010

Originally posted by Nature Boy
            I think once everyone starts playing it, they will be excited about Madden again. The demo didn't do the game justice. It's a thousand times better than the demo IMO. I played for three straight hours tonight. I'm having a blast with it so far.
            is it ever ??? every year the Demo only shows the newest features and nothing about the online gaming experience, feel, etc......
            3rd & 14, inside your own 15, up 6, 3:20min left to go = call a PA Pass and Cancel. *its Legit, so no needless complaining

Comment

• Nature Boy
              Raiders
              • May 2009

Originally posted by dave
              Yeah, but you're an EA mod who has died for that role for the past 10 years.
              I trust your opinion on EA Sports games as much as a I trust Glenn Beck's on politics.
              Being a mod on their site has nothing to do with it. I don't get paid to promote EA's products. Sure, I got a free Madden but I buy it every year anyway, including this year. If I didn't like it or if the game was awful, I would say so.

Comment

• cf24
                WESTBROOK
                • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Aso21Raiders
                I'm bummed I never played PS2 Madden online.
                Those were the days..Izzy being the Offensive Jugglenut, games being recorded and then put on the boards..

Comment

• dMerch
                  yaFACE
                  • Jan 2009

HELL YES

gt;dMerch
                  aim;swmsfootball76

Comment

• Colonel Angus
                    No longer a noob
                    • Jan 2010

I've been playing my NCAA dynasty too much to worry about Madden. I ordered it on Amazon and I'm assuming it will be here Tuesday. But I know how you're feeling - I would normally be all in looking for an early copy but I haven't. I downloaded the demo but got tired of it after 5 mins or so and haven't played it since.

Comment

• dMerch
                      yaFACE
                      • Jan 2009

honestly, the more i play it the more i like it. strategy pad is gonna be awesome if u give ur self a chance to get used to it

gt;dMerch
                      aim;swmsfootball76

Comment

• Maynard
                        stupid ass titles
                        • Feb 2009

i agree with nature boy about the madden demo. i felt like the ncaa demo didnt provide me any excitement for the game. Then the reviews hit with all the hype for it being a much improved game. So i bought it and noticed they were right.

I think madden 11 will be the best madden of this gen. The gameplay in the demo is nearly identical to ncaa. The problem with ncaa is the online guys cant tweak the sliders to tone down the BS u see out of the box. Offline guys have that ability to tweak it into a great game of football. Madden will be the same way

Offline guys will probably love madden. Online guys will either deal with its issues or be disappointed once again

Comment

• Argath
                          $2 whore
                          • Apr 2009

Originally posted by Aso21Raiders
                          How are people still complaining about the strategy pad? It was easy as dick to navigate after playing like three games.
                          dick is easy to navigate?

Comment

• cf24
                            WESTBROOK
                            • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Argath
                            dick is easy to navigate?
                            If you know your way around it like he does..

jk aso

Comment

• Coach
                              • Aug 2009

Finally played a full game...had to after all the s-pad talk....uhhhhhh...that BS kills it for me! Too much to do just to hot route one man. I've said once and I'll say it again...these dudes they get to implement new stuff every year haven't been playin it as long as most of us have. I mean damn, at least give us the option of turnin it off.

Comment

• windy city
                                • Apr 2009

Originally posted by Coach
                                Finally played a full game...had to after all the s-pad talk....uhhhhhh...that BS kills it for me! Too much to do just to hot route one man. I've said once and I'll say it again...these dudes they get to implement new stuff every year haven't been playin it as long as most of us have. I mean damn, at least give us the option of turnin it off.
                                We will have the option with the update at the end of august...
                                Windy City Twitch Bitches

http://www.twitch.tv/windycityshow

Comment

Working...