X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mobbdeep1122
    I just win
    • May 2009

Online gameplay speed?

Has there been anything out about what the default speed will be? And can we actually change the speed this year?
  • Tengo Juego
    Posts a lot
    • Jun 2009

Normal. Was in that latest Ian Cummings interview.

8. What will be the default settings for Ranked online games this year?

Ian: 7 minute quarters + accelerated clock, All-Pro, normal game speed.

Comment

• I OU a Beatn
      Noob
      • Jul 2009

Thank God. Normal speed feels the best to me, but I was afraid they'd stick it on slow. Wasn't it default on slow last year?

Comment

• Realist
        • Mar 2009

Originally posted by I OU a Beatn
        Thank God. Normal speed feels the best to me, but I was afraid they'd stick it on slow. Wasn't it default on slow last year?
        No, out the box it was normal until PastaPadre and friends complained that the game was too fast, and then EA moved it to slow

Comment

• I OU a Beatn
          Noob
          • Jul 2009

Oh yeah, that's right. Now that I think about it, I couldn't really tell last year when they moved it. Maybe I was just non-observant. I can definitely tell this year, though, which is why I'm extremely glad it's on normal. Slow is way, way too slow for my tastes.

Comment

• I OU a Beatn
            Noob
            • Jul 2009

Is it faster than the demo? Kind of sounds like the PS2 days.

Comment

• I OU a Beatn
              Noob
              • Jul 2009

I really appreciate the feedback. I've heard a few people talk about the amount of broken tackles already, so that should probably be a red flag. I know last year the deep ball and big plays were fairly non-existent, so maybe this is occurrence where EA tried to fix something and went completely overboard with it.

Comment

• Realist
                • Mar 2009

Originally posted by houtz
                It might also be the new locomotion that's a result of all the broken tackles. Like I said my friend literally tapped it everytime a defender got close and with Frank Gore he was breaking 2 to 3 tackles a run.

Most frustrating thing in the world was when I had Lesean McCoy lined up for a safety. Brought Dansby on a MLB blitz, timed the hit stick simultaniously with the handoff and yet McCoy still bounced off and bursted through the line for a nice gain.
                Good news lol

Comment

Working...