Stupid fucking game lagging while in motion.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BigBucs
    Unpretentious
    • May 2009

Stupid fucking game lagging while in motion.

Sup with this stupid shit? Game lags when in motion. Shit throws off the timing of picks. Just had this shit happen to me vs Izzy. This handicaps user players.

• BigBucs
    Unpretentious
    • May 2009

And it disconnects... thanks EA. Muthafuckas!

Comment

• BigBucs
      Unpretentious
      • May 2009

Originally posted by IzzyIs13
      U can't be serious. I even had 2 user picks this game u bum.
      Dont give a fuck what you had the games lags while in motion, thats not an opinion its fact. That TD u had before half was a prime example. I clicked in to Talib and the game is just hiccuping away. In those cases the muthafucker who doesnt click in definitely has the advantage.

BTW I only threw one pick so save your ducktales.

Comment

• BigBucs
        Unpretentious
        • May 2009

Yup, for once you are right. Forgot about the redzone pick a user that was not. Dont fuckin act like it just disc as soon as you got the ball dickhead.

Comment

• mobbdeep1122
          I just win
          • May 2009

LOL @ BB pullin the plug

Comment

• BigBucs
            Unpretentious
            • May 2009

Originally posted by mobbdeep1122
            LOL @ BB pullin the plug
            :smugrussell: Would be to obvious on PS3 once your ass logs out the PSN. I was on the whole time and sent him an invite immediately after.

But back to my point this fucking game is horrid online. It does nothing but lag. Is it like this on the 360? Why is this shit so bad?

Comment

• mobbdeep1122
              I just win
              • May 2009

Originally posted by BigBucs
              :smugrussell: Would be to obvious on PS3 once your ass logs out the PSN. I was on the whole time and sent him an invite immediately after.

But back to my point this fucking game is horrid online. It does nothing but lag. Is it like this on the 360? Why is this shit so bad?
              You mad.

But I told you this shit a week ago. Offline this game is good, but online it sucks balls. I don't understand why they can't get this shit right. MLB The Show is flawless online and so are many other games with a lot more going on at one time than Madden.

The kicking meter is so ridiculous online, it's really 50/50 if your kick is gonna go straight or not.

Comment

• PP
                • Feb 2010

You mad.

But I told you this shit a week ago. Offline this game is good, but online it sucks balls. I don't understand why they can't get this shit right. MLB The Show is flawless online and so are many other games with a lot more going on at one time than Madden.

The kicking meter is so ridiculous online, it's really 50/50 if your kick is gonna go straight or not.

Did I hear you say MLB THE SHOW is flawless online? please put down the pipe son.

Comment

• mobbdeep1122
                  I just win
                  • May 2009

Originally posted by PP
                  Did I hear you say MLB THE SHOW is flawless online? please put down the pipe son.
                  I know the history of people having problems with MLB online, but for me, it's been flawless. Not sure if it's because you're wireless or what, but when I play online, 9 times out of 10 it's as smooth as an offline game.

Comment

• BigBucs
                    Unpretentious
                    • May 2009

You mad.

:iaintevenmad:
                    I assumed it was the normal lag but the game gets real sluggish when in motion. Like the frame rate drops or some shit. This is a burden on manual players.

Originally posted by houtz
                    LOL @ Izzy calling BB "peabrain". Classic.
                    :acid:

Comment

• windy city
                      • Apr 2009

Lag is killing the online experience.......i Just said fuck it tonight, me and Bigg just tried 3 times... damn this sucks
                      Windy City Twitch Bitches

http://www.twitch.tv/windycityshow

Comment

• windy city
                        • Apr 2009

I'm not going to lie. I actually like the kicking game being this hard online. No more gimme.
                        I like it too but theres a difference in hard fg's and Lagg related fg's.......
                        Windy City Twitch Bitches

http://www.twitch.tv/windycityshow

Comment

• killgod
                          OHHHH WHEN THE REDSSSSS
                          • Oct 2008

I'm not going to lie. I actually like the kicking game being this hard online. No more gimme.
                          Lag shanks are a bitch, but if you gotta pick between always making everything inside 60 and this? I take this.

Comment

• DSGB101MM
                            Noob
                            • Jul 2009

fuck that.....lag fg are killing me on extra pts....I think I missed 3 straight xps against Mobb the last time we played. its to the point if im on my opponent 35 I end up punting just cause of the lag

Comment

• mobbdeep1122
                              I just win
                              • May 2009

I'm all about harder field goals, but when lag is the reason why they're harder, then that's bullshit.

Comment

Working...