X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BigBucs
    Unpretentious
    • May 2009

poop

A few times I have sent game invites to people on my buddy list only to get some random muthafucka accept the challenge. This shit is ridiculous man. they fuck something up every year.

• mobbdeep1122
    I just win
    • May 2009

Originally posted by BigBucs
    A few times I have sent game invites to people on my buddy list only to get some random muthafucka accept the challenge. This shit is ridiculous man. they fuck something up every year.
    I had this happen too. Where it says "Private Session" change it to Yes.

Comment

• Helicopter
      V Why?
      • Feb 2009

I've yet to see this. Are you sure you aren't challenging people to "ranked" games? I read that it will connect you to some random fuck if you do.

sigpic

Comment

• BigBucs
        Unpretentious
        • May 2009

No, all unranked AM games and Im always challenging from my friends list.

Comment

• dboy_dc
          • Oct 2008

Ranked games are random so people dont cheat and use their friends to rank them up on bs user accounts....

Playing your friends shoud be easy, you're prolly overthinking yourself

Comment

• BigBucs
            Unpretentious
            • May 2009

Originally posted by dboy_dc
            Ranked games are random so people dont cheat and use their friends to rank them up on bs user accounts....

Playing your friends shoud be easy, you're prolly overthinking yourself
            You sure 'bout that?

Comment

• mobbdeep1122
              I just win
              • May 2009

It definitely happened to me before too. I'd send a Madden invite to a friend (unranked game) and some random asshole would join. Again, change the option of "Private Session" to Yes and you'll be fine.

Comment

Working...