X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Krebs
    The Fish are Sleeping
    • Oct 2008

[PS3] castle crashers for ps3 drops tomorrow

lets co-op this shit. i was late to the 360 party back in the day, but i know your down twigg.

This four player RPG adventure will let you hack, slash, and smash your way to victory. Featuring hand-drawn characters, Castle Crashers delivers unique hi-res illustrated visuals and intense gameplay action. Play with up to three friends and discover mind-boggling magic and mystery in the amazing world created just for you! The PlayStation 3 version of Castle Crashers adds in an additional minigame mode for players to kick back with when the action gets too frantic. In the Volleyball minigame, you can play local or online (with up to 8 players, 4 per side on a console) with cool serving/spiking moves, available AI teammates, stats for each character, and leaderboards to track stats.

• Juggernaut
    Sitting on the Sidelines
    • Dec 2008

oh shit, feel stupid for buying scott pilgram :doh:

how much?

nvm: 15 bucks

Comment

• PP
      • Feb 2010

i might do this. is it similar to fat princess?

Comment

• Juggernaut
        Sitting on the Sidelines
        • Dec 2008

better imo, a lot better if you have 4 people playing and everyone's roughly same level.

lots of fun that way, was a blast on 360

Comment

• Juggernaut
          Sitting on the Sidelines
          • Dec 2008

the lack of interest this is generating for the ps3 is disheartening

Comment

• Buzzman
            • Oct 2008

$15 price tag 2 years after the 360 got it sucks.

Comment

• Twigg4075
              Kindergarten Cop
              • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Krebs
              lets co-op this shit. i was late to the 360 party back in the day, but i know your down twigg.
              I would be if I didn't already have it for 360.
              Originally posted by Buzzman
              $15 price tag 2 years after the 360 got it sucks.
              I couldn't agree more. CC is a really cool game but how they expect people to pay full price when it's been out for two years on 360 just baffles me. Anything more than $10 is laughable in my opinion.

It's a shame though because I have yet to finish the 360 version. Wings and I fired it up not long ago. But it seems every time I play there are several months in between sessions and I have no idea wtf is going on or what I already did in the game.

Comment

Working...