If you guy the game do you need to buy online pass too?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Blade
    Walking SAM site
    • Feb 2009

If you guy the game do you need to buy online pass too?

Or is the online pass included since you bought the game. I have a co-worker who paid for the online pass, and I am in disbelief that EA would force owners of the game to pay extra for online pass.

I have the game through gamefly right now, so I expect to pay after the 7 day trial, but this is crazy if you have to pay despite buying the game for $60

• x0xHumblex0x
    Forgeddaaabooouuutiiiit
    • Jul 2010

one pass per game.....you try and use that game (disc) on a different console, you pay that $10.
    same goes for 360...........
    3rd & 14, inside your own 15, up 6, 3:20min left to go = call a PA Pass and Cancel. *its Legit, so no needless complaining

Comment

• Blade
      Walking SAM site
      • Feb 2009

Typo on the thread title....it should say "If you buy the...."

If a mod can change that, I appreciate it.

Comment

• Blade
        Walking SAM site
        • Feb 2009

Originally posted by xxxHumblexxx
        one pass per game.....you try and use that game (disc) on a different console, you pay that $10.
        same goes for 360...........
        So he kept gettin asked for a code, does that mean the code is on the manual or the disc or some kind of insert in the game's case?

Comment

• x0xHumblex0x
          Forgeddaaabooouuutiiiit
          • Jul 2010

Originally posted by Blade
          So he kept gettin asked for a code, does that mean the code is on the manual or the disc or some kind of insert in the game's case?
          on the back of the manual (cover).....and i would imagine it being imbedded in the game disc as well..........
          3rd & 14, inside your own 15, up 6, 3:20min left to go = call a PA Pass and Cancel. *its Legit, so no needless complaining

Comment

• Virix
            I see you
            • Nov 2008

The code is attached to your gamertg/PSN ID once you use it, and has nothing to do with the disc. You can use anyones disc once your account is enabled with online pass.

Comment

• Blade
              Walking SAM site
              • Feb 2009

Originally posted by xxxHumblexxx
              on the back of the manual (cover).....and i would imagine it being imbedded in the game disc as well..........
              Thats what I was thinking.......my buddy's stupid.

I wonder if I can just use his code for my rental and pay him the $10, I will try tonight and let you all know.

Comment

• x0xHumblex0x
                Forgeddaaabooouuutiiiit
                • Jul 2010

yah -

i have Madden on 360 and PS3. i used the code for each on my 360 and PS3. when my kids tried using the game on their (seperate) 360 and PS3, i/we had to pay the $10 for each = $20.

Comment

Working...