X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Twigg4075
    Kindergarten Cop
    • Feb 2009

Originally posted by dope
    is this like a top games available on the 360, no matter release date? if so it would explain why some games change rank. some games drop due to to new releases and old games continue to get played so they get bumped up due to longevity.
    Yes it is.

Comment

• Maynard
      stupid ass titles
      • Feb 2009

thats true dope, but my thing is that only 2 new games were added to the top 10 since the last years list. But for some reason a game like ME at #1, was bumped to #7

i mean, its IGN and a BS list that nobody would care about, really. i figured it would make for good discussion to see how whacked their lists are.

And i agree about RDR. i thought it was a extremely deep game and it was good and worth the money. But the story missions were not to captivating at all

Comment

• SethMode
        Master of Mysticism
        • Feb 2009

This list is bananas. For some reason, four of the games ME was considered better than last year, it is now worse than? How does that happen in a year? How does a game like Halo 3 jump games like GTA4 and ME just all of the sudden? Elder Scrolls just plummets to the bottom? I just don't get the rational, unless it's two different groups of people.

Even then, I have to agree about RDR. I really, really, enjoyed it. But it was nowhere near the 4th best 360 or even PS3 game I've played in both systems life cycle. I'd put it in the top 20 I'd say, and maybe even close to 10. But 4? No.

Comment

• Twigg4075
          Kindergarten Cop
          • Feb 2009

I see Shatter got #11 on the PS3 list. Nice. That game is so awesome and so under rated.

Comment

• Buzzman
            • Oct 2008

this is why Mass Effect 2 came out and showed you how much better it was the the original, so when you go back and play the first its not as good. GTA dropped down because Red Dead did the same thing to it.

Comment

• Juggernaut
              Sitting on the Sidelines
              • Dec 2008

alan wake was a good game, wonder what it got.

too lazy to look though lol

Comment

• Twigg4075
                Kindergarten Cop
                • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Juggernaut
                alan wake was a good game, wonder what it got.

too lazy to look though lol

Comment

• ~Chance~
                  Blaze one for the NATION
                  • Oct 2008

Wow, No Battlefield. FUCK IGN

Comment

• Twigg4075
                    Kindergarten Cop
                    • Feb 2009

Originally posted by ~Chance~
                    Wow, No Battlefield. FUCK IGN
                    Good call. I didn't even notice that.

I don't know how you could have both CoD4 and MW2 and no BC2.

Edit: Checking the PS3 list now. GoW3 is #10 and MGS4 is #9?!? Batman AA and Killzone are higher? I loved both games but c'mon. To each his own.

Comment

• ~Chance~
                      Blaze one for the NATION
                      • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Twigg4075
                      Good call. I didn't even notice that.

I don't know how you could have both CoD4 and MW2 and no BC2.

Edit: Checking the PS3 list now. GoW3 is #10 and MGS4 is #9?!? Batman AA and Killzone are higher? I loved both games but c'mon. To each his own.
                      Yea, i stopped following IGN back in 05. But BFBC2 is 10x better than MW2.

MGS4 is the best PS3 game, IMO. The campaign is nothing to fuck with, GoW3 had a excellent storyline, but it got repetitive in GoW2

Comment

• Twigg4075
                        Kindergarten Cop
                        • Feb 2009

I'm really curious to see what their top 5 is. Uncharted 2 has to be there but I agree MGS4 should be #1. I would disagree about GoW3 though. That should be in the top 5.

Comment

• ~Chance~
                          Blaze one for the NATION
                          • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Twigg4075
                          I'm really curious to see what their top 5 is. Uncharted 2 has to be there but I agree MGS4 should be #1. I would disagree about GoW3 though. That should be in the top 5.
                          I loved the first two. I bought the Ultimate Trilogy. I beat both games within two weeks. lol. Then when i picked up the 3, its felt the same, but when better graphics and sicker combos. My opinion. I might have to run through it again, idk

Comment

Working...