• Show
Clear All
  • SHOGUN
    4 WR 1 RB 0 TE. 24/7/365.
    • Jul 2009

Miami Heat @ Orlando Magic

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVYT_nYjoJk[/ame]

Via David Littman.

Hey guys...we will be putting out more and more videos as we drive to finish the game. Next week's videos will be direct capture, because these videos look a bit fast when just filmed with a camera in front of a TV. We will also have more gameplay that has not been seen yet...like put backs, more in-air collisions, hook shots, etc. As we get different dev guys playing the game, they each have different styles, so each set of videos will be different. We will focus on the CPU next week also. I will say that until you feel this game with your own hands (when you get the downloadable demo), it will be tough to understand how much control you truly have over the outcome of the game.
    Thoughts?

"Sometimes I just want to be with my family and watch movie and eat some popcorn. But when I step on the mat I know there is no other place I'd rather be." - Marcelo Garcia
  • stevsta
    ¿Que?
    • Oct 2008

they need to slow down the gameplay speed it looks like everything is going .5 faster than it should be makes the movements look unnatural
    RIP

Comment

• Realist
      • Mar 2009

yea the game looks like it's on hypermode and need to slow it down.

Comment

• KNUBB
        WHITE RONDO
        • Jun 2009

I stopped watching after the 1st possession when Dwight Howard back his man down, spun off, and then hit a jumper.

This game is gonna be :turrible:

Comment

• WalkMan
          Stuck In The Desert
          • Sep 2010

Originally posted by Patrick Peterson
          I stopped watching after the 1st possession when Dwight Howard back his man down, spun off, and then hit a jumper.

This game is gonna be :turrible:
          Nah, its gonna be awesome...the presentation is the best :D
          Follow Me on Twitter @ NckWalkr

Oakland Raiders 1-2
          Next Game: vs Houston Texans

Comment

Working...