Madden 360 Online Franchise (Not the same old crap)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JoeCreed
    Noob
    • Aug 2010

Madden 360 Online Franchise (Not the same old crap)

Ok guys, here's the deal. I have ran tons of Madden/NCAA/MLB video games in the past 10 years or so on PS2, PS3, and Xbox. I use to think the key to a great league was keeping owners active on message boards and such as you went through the week's games. I now realize it's not. They key to having a great league, is to keep the league moving at a maximum speed so people don't lose interest. With that being said, I am starting a 360 Madden Franchise now that the new rosters have been released. Here's what the settings will look like:

Quarter Length: 6 minutes (No milking clock except for inside 2 minutes)
    Skill Level: All Madden
    Glitching and Cheese: There will be none. Period. I want a group of guys that like playing realistic, sim style games, and can take a loss. If you can't, save your time and head to the East Lobby.
    League Rules: These will be pretty basic. If you play sim style, you will have no problems with any of them.

Now, to the stuff that will make this league a success.

1. The League will advance once every 24 hours. That's right, every single day. You have a bad game, no big deal, you can avenge it tomorrow. I realize people now are either saying "that's sweet", "yeah right, no way will that work", or "some of us have a life". I understand all of them too. First, I have a life too. Everyone does, and I know that. That's why the league's waiting list will also serve as subs. So will other members. Owners will miss games, but that's alright because the league will keep moving.

2. You MUST provide a text number. My 7-year old cousins have cell phones and texting now, so if you want to roll in the league, this is a requirement. It's also a neccessity based on the league advancing every 24 hours. It's much easier for player A to shoot a text to player B and see when he can play that day than it is to go to message boards and post for 3 days til you finally hook up and play. It's also much easier to text a commish and say, "Hey, tell the Rams owner he has to play a sub tonight because my baby's mama is making me go out to dinner."

So if the idea of a straight league, that advances 24 hours, and is being played on 360 interests you, please contact me immediately at nikolasdaily@gmail.com. You can reply here as well. I'm going to need the following:

Name:
    Gamertag:
    AIM (if available):
    Email Address:

I'm planning on having a fantasy draft on Wednesday September 15. That could change based upon interest though. I'm also not hell bent on getting 32 teams. If I can get 16 great owners out of the league, I'll consider it a success. Like I said, I just want straight players that enjoy playing some competitive games. Look forward to hearing from you soon.

Creed
Working...