X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • stevsta
    ¿Que?
    • Oct 2008

[360] free microsoft points

saw this on the bungie forum about microsoft points and it worked. Its just microsoft trying to get people to use its bing search engine :dontknow:

yes there is a catch, but its minor

100 ms points for 100 points

*signup download the bingbar for ie and then you get 250 points

each search gives you 1 point

there are also 4 suggested searches that can give you 24 points

the next day you do 1 more suggested search and you get 300 total

300 points for free

---------------------------------------------------

if you have a static ip you can also do this a couple times i guess some people have had success
    RIP
  • Tengo Juego
    Posts a lot
    • Jun 2009

Pretty easy. Had to update IE(never use that shit lol) but I'll take the free points.

Comment

• StealthShot
      Eat it
      • Oct 2008

Ok I got the 250 in rewards, but how do I gain more reward points. And how do I use the reward points.

Comment

• Tengo Juego
        Posts a lot
        • Jun 2009

Originally posted by StEaLtHsHoT
        Ok I got the 250 in rewards, but how do I gain more reward points. And how do I use the reward points.
        There's a reward icon on that bing bar. Click that, and you'll see a tab in that little drop down window that says 'Current Offers' and that's where you see the 4 "sponsored searches" that get you 6 points per for a total of 24. You should end up with 274 points. If you do the same thing tomorrow, you'll have another 24 for 298 total. You earn single points for searches it says. But I've not earned any points for that yet.

Comment

• StealthShot
          Eat it
          • Oct 2008

Originally posted by Tengo Juego
          There's a reward icon on that bing bar. Click that, and you'll see a tab in that little drop down window that says 'Current Offers' and that's where you see the 4 "sponsored searches" that get you 6 points per for a total of 24. You should end up with 274 points. If you do the same thing tomorrow, you'll have another 24 for 298 total. You earn single points for searches it says. But I've not earned any points for that yet.
          Ok thanks, I got the 274 and got 200 MSP with it. But you can get 24 points each day? That's crazy if so we can get a lot of MSP out of this.

Comment

• Tengo Juego
            Posts a lot
            • Jun 2009

Just until the 30th, I believe. I'm not sure that's going to be available forever.

I'd assume it'll cap you at 8 points a day after the 30th. Maybe with the bonus points here and there.

Comment

• MmmmBeeeeer
              PTFO
              • Mar 2009

Another way to get free points, thought I'd pass it on even though I hate you guys

Originally posted by somethingstrang
              Microsoft is offering 100 Microsoft Points for Free when you sign up for their Games for Windows newsletter through your Xbox Live account before November 14. -Taken from Slickdeals

Note: Points will be sent to the email provided within 4-6 weeks after November 14.

http://www.microsoft.com/games/en-US...ter_promo.aspx

Comment

• JohnDoe8865
                Large Member
                • Sep 2009

Been using the hell outta the Bing bar.

Comment

Working...