X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Epidemik
    Commitment to Excellence
    • Jul 2009

Originally posted by Atlas
    everyone had games like that... shit, last night i went 28-3, followed that up with a 3-12 and then pulled a 26-4 the game after... its all a crap shoot, unless you camp... *looks at champ*
    :guns:

Comment

• Primetime
      Thank You Prince
      • Nov 2008

Wake your roommate up and ask him...

Comment

• Rush
        vsn has rizzen

• Oct 2008

Originally posted by Primetime232
        Wake your roommate up and ask him...
        That was hilarious. We had that kid legitimately raging off.

Comment

• Atlas
          BRACK FRIDAY BUNDURU!!!!!
          • Feb 2010

what did i miss???

Comment

• Rush
            vsn has rizzen

• Oct 2008

everything, kill yourself now because you'll never get our insider jokessss

Comment

• Atlas
              • Feb 2010

Originally posted by Rush
              everything, kill yourself now because you'll never get our insider jokessss

Comment

• Primetime
                Thank You Prince
                • Nov 2008

Guy struggled bad against us in a game and got pissed because he was talking mad shit before the game even started. We ended up winning the domination match like 202-117 or something like that. Ended up saying it wasn't even his account, but his roommates. Following that comment, he then tried to brag about the K/D spread he had that really wasn't even his. He yelled to his roommate to try and come to beat the shit out of our e-soldiers and the roommate basically told him to fuck off.

Next game he camped the entire time and finished 17-6 and tried talking shit, but he had 0 captures and 0 defends and [CARL] won like 200-101, even worse beating than last time. After the game he asked what map it was, [CARL] members swiftly told him to wake his roommate up and ask him, because he clearly knows all.

Next game he goes 17-16, still camping, and his team loses by another 100 points. At this point, I passed out laughing and left the game. After I left, he prominently denied my friend request

Comment

• Atlas
                  • Feb 2010

send me his GT... i will friend him out of the blue and bring him into the lions den (aka the CARLiseum) for all to laugh at...

Comment

• StealthShot
                    Eat it
                    • Oct 2008

YO TITO! wake up!

Comment

• Colonel Angus
                      No longer a noob
                      • Jan 2010

Originally posted by Atlas
                      send me his GT... i will friend him out of the blue and bring him into the lions den (aka the CARLiseum) for all to laugh at...
                      I LOL'd at "the CARLiseum". I need to play with you guys more.

Comment

• Primetime
                        Thank You Prince
                        • Nov 2008

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fsp1qgn6ofM&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

Comment

• Primetime
                          Thank You Prince
                          • Nov 2008

SIIIIIIIICK. 1 sniper bullet, 4 kills.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S_ZCTB3iVmg&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

Comment

• Atlas
                            • Feb 2010

updates that happened last night:

# 11/17 (full title update)
                            # · Improved matchmaking to find matches significantly faster
                            # · Improved matchmaking to ensure that players are more effectively matched to games with the best networking conditions
                            # · Improved host selection to ensure that the best host is always selected in the pre-game lobby
                            # · Improved party system to ensure that parties don’t get broken apart
                            # · Disable ability to join Private Match, Combat Training and Theater lobbies when searching for Player Match games
                            # · Server-side and game-side changes to decrease the amount of failed Film uploads
                            # · Weekly and Monthly leaderboards will now track all kills, deaths and assists properly (All Time leaderboards were not affected by this)
                            # · Prevention of Combat Training stats getting crossed with Player Match stats under rare conditions
                            # · Prevention of temporary loss of functionality when a button was being held down at the point of a disconnect
                            # · Additional fine-tuning of audio levels and ranges for footsteps and gunfire
                            # · Additional fine-tuning of audio levels for bomb plants/defuses
                            # · Additional online security enhancements

Comment

• kmanharris
                              Seven
                              • Oct 2008

Something I have been doing since I got hardline-pro.

Changing my teammates care packages. LOLOLOL they get so pissed.

Comment

• Primetime
                                Thank You Prince
                                • Nov 2008

I don't know what to use for Perk 2. I have hardened on and only need to shoot a piece of equipment through a wall to get pro, but it's not something I necessarily need.

Comment

Working...