• Sean
    No longer a noob
    • Nov 2008

no console exclusive gaming

Comment

• Buzzman
      • Oct 2008

Originally posted by SethMode
      How old are you? If by "tale as old as time" you mean "tale as old as the PS1 era" then sure, it's "old as time". Final Fantasy 7 was the first real "emo character gets girl" RPG. The first 6 before that in that series alone weren't emo at all.

The point about it being an emo character is moot (and a bad point anyway, emo characters are fucking lame). The point is, the medium has advanced far beyond the necessity for the JRPGs.
      was being sarcastic. But I for one love JRPGs, one of the best games on the ps3 right now is Valkyria Chronicles.

Comment

• Twigg4075
        Kindergarten Cop
        • Feb 2009

Originally posted by riley420
        I would ask that MS stop making everything for the 360 proprietary. If I could save $150 by being able to use a 1 TB drive of my choosing, I would probably spend a little more money on DLC...movies, etc. Instead, I'm still using my 20 GB and not making any plans to replace it...especially for $150.
        Amen to that bro.

Over priced proprietary accessories FTMFL.

Comment

• Misogi
          :misogi:
          • Oct 2008

Originally posted by riley420
          I would ask that MS stop making everything for the 360 proprietary. If I could save $150 by being able to use a 1 TB drive of my choosing, I would probably spend a little more money on DLC...movies, etc. Instead, I'm still using my 20 GB and not making any plans to replace it...especially for $150.
          If they're gonna have proprietary hardware, at least make the shit reasonably-priced though..
          * Chrispy logs into KGs account to see what misogi wrote* [05:53 PM]

Comment

• BrntO4Life
            My Aunt Ida Smokes.
            • Mar 2009

I just want a real focus on storytelling.

No more cliches, no more stereotypes, I want characters with real depth and realistic motivations for their actions. I'm tired of heroes without REAL flaws and stories that go nowhere.

Comment

Working...