Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Champ
    Needs a hobby
    • Oct 2008

You guys should have streamed it or something on usershare.net. So we dont have to download but straight listen to it.

Comment

• Maynard
      stupid ass titles
      • Feb 2009

tell me how and i will champ.....i just wanted to get it uploaded for now

jay....i think the other person u heard clearly was jaydizzle....the host is al golden and he had the canadian sounding voice. almost like he was in a bathroom or somthing

i think brnt was using the mic on his mac...twigg may have as well

i expect the next one to be tighter. i think this one went too long and we got a bit side tracked in some of these discussions.

Comment

• Champ
        Needs a hobby
        • Oct 2008

Just upload to usershare.net and it will allow users to listen rather than download as well. If its mp3 format.

Comment

• Boucher
          King of EDM
          • Jul 2009

I listened on my phone. Streamed it

Comment

• Boucher
            King of EDM
            • Jul 2009

Imma buy a snowball mic as well

Comment

• kyhadley
              Carefree
              • Oct 2008

Yeah I could tell when Maynard, Golden (Boucher?), and usually Dizzle were talking, but I think Twigg and BrntO sounded pretty similar

Comment

• Maynard
                stupid ass titles
                • Feb 2009

that usershare site didnt allow a stream. it was a straight DL liek the one i used except it made you enter a capcha to DL the file

Comment

• Twigg4075
                  Kindergarten Cop
                  • Feb 2009

Originally posted by jms493
                  Yeah you guyz are going to be wrong about the 3DS.........that fucking thing is going to sell like fucking crazy in the US. I pre-ordered a few in anticipation that I will be able to fuck some people on ebay.
                  You can't be wrong about an opinion on price. Do I think it will sell like gangbusters? Fuck yeah. That doesn't mean it's not $50 too much. That was our main point.

Just like the Kinect. Waaaaaaaay over priced but it's still selling like hotcakes.

Comment

• jms493
                    • Feb 2009

Originally posted by Twigg4075
                    You can't be wrong about an opinion on price. Do I think it will sell like gangbusters? Fuck yeah. That doesn't mean it's not $50 too much. That was our main point.

Just like the Kinect. Waaaaaaaay over priced but it's still selling like hotcakes.
                    Electronic devices always launch at high prices....nothing new there (video games are no exception).

The first group of people that want the device will buy it at almost any cost.

PS3 $599, XBox $399, Iphones $399 and $499, Blu-Ray players $1000..... can go on forever.

ALSO: is $50 really WAYYYYYY over priced? It is less than 1 video game.

Comment

• BrntO4Life
                      My Aunt Ida Smokes.
                      • Mar 2009

I like the what am I playing section but I was hoping some of the guys would say where they are in the game and a little more detail. Not just I am playing NCAA Football. How but I am playing NCAA Football I am in season 6 with the Crimson Tide and so on.
                      Well if you must know, I'm in Season 4 of my Online Dynasty with the Kentucky Wildcats.

As for Twigg and I sounding alike, his mic quality was infinitely better than mine. Give me a month though, I'm getting a condenser mic for my birthday that will sound so baller.

EDIT: And my point about the 3DS was that I think they can sell a shit-ton more at $200 than they will at $250. Will they still sell a ton? Absolutely. It's still going to be a stupid product for anyone who isn't an otaku freak on NeoGAF.

Comment

• Twigg4075
                        Kindergarten Cop
                        • Feb 2009

Electronic devices always launch at high prices....nothing new there (video games are no exception).

The first group of people that want the device will buy it at almost any cost.

PS3 $599, XBox $399, Iphones $399 and $499, Blu-Ray players $1000..... can go on forever.

ALSO: is $50 really WAYYYYYY over priced? It is less than 1 video game.
                        Definitely agreed. And I didn't say the 3DS is waaaaaaay over priced, I said the Kinect was.

I also agree with you about elaborating on the games played section. I thought I tried to by talking about my opinions on Singularity and Golden Eye for Wii but I wanted to do more. I just didn't want to bogart the entire show because my list was already crazy long as is. LOL.

Comment

• jms493
                          • Feb 2009

Proposed Agenda
                          1. Quick intro
                          2. Games your playing now and your opinions (short and to the point)
                          3. New Game Releases
                          4. Gaming Industry News and Rumors
                          5. Current Arcade Board topics discussion
                          6. Have some people write in a question(s)

Decent agenda IMO. You could also pick one main topic to discuss in depth. Like Game hacking, Motion gaming, Portable gaming, Current state of sports games, New Consoles soon?, ect, ect.

Comment

• Twigg4075
                            Kindergarten Cop
                            • Feb 2009

I'm listening to it myself now and I definitely agree with whomever said that BrntO and I sound alike. It's pretty uncanny actually.

Maybe I will try to be Nolan North and change up my voice foe the next one? Probably not.

Comment

• BrntO4Life
                              My Aunt Ida Smokes.
                              • Mar 2009

Originally posted by Twigg4075
                              I'm listening to it myself now and I definitely agree with whomever said that BrntO and I sound alike. It's pretty uncanny actually.

Maybe I will try to be Nolan North and change up my voice foe the next one? Probably not.
                              Maybe it's just because I know the difference, but your mic quality was WAY better than mine.

I wish you guys could see the ridiculous setup I had.

Comment

• Twigg4075
                                Kindergarten Cop
                                • Feb 2009

Proposed Agenda
                                1. Quick intro
                                2. Games your playing now and your opinions (short and to the point)
                                3. New Game Releases
                                4. Gaming Industry News and Rumors
                                5. Current Arcade Board topics discussion
                                6. Have some people write in a question(s)

Decent agenda IMO. You could also pick one main topic to discuss in depth. Like Game hacking, Motion gaming, Portable gaming, Current state of sports games, New Consoles soon?, ect, ect.
                                Me likey.

Comment

Working...